PDA

View Full Version : Westcoast parts

x.system
01-26-2005, 11:58 PM
Just to let everyone know I am reproducing the shock mount inserts for the westcoast swingarms. The blueprints are now done and we will be running about 10 sets sometime next week. Many thanks to BigRedRunner for loaning me one of his. I will also have the Westcoast decals done sometime next week thanks to Jez. These will include both sides and the smaller rear, copied from originals.

UPDATE

The decals are now ready and available. I have them listed on ebay. Prices will be $15 shipped if you buy direct. The inserts will be at least another week out yet, I'm waiting on material.

TECATE CRAZE
01-27-2005, 12:09 AM
I would be very much interested in buying all of those parts, please keep us updated with any new info

AirManCam
01-27-2005, 05:42 PM
I will be interested in the stickers so I can redo my westcoast 350x swinger.

mike from long island
01-27-2005, 11:22 PM
put me down for 2 stickers i have been looking on ebay but i may need yours thanks mike

hrc85250r
01-27-2005, 11:35 PM
i just got a whooped westcoast 250r swingarm from the junkyard for 50$, i need thos inserts too cause these are wallowed out pretty good, and the stickers, cause this sucker is getting blasted and p-coated white! it is currently sprayed orange, hahaha other than that and siezed bearings and stuff its not too bad...it was just sitting in the snow leaned up against a frame......

x.system
01-28-2005, 02:03 AM
i just got a whooped westcoast 250r swingarm from the junkyard for 50$, i need thos inserts too cause these are wallowed out pretty good, and the stickers, cause this sucker is getting blasted and p-coated white! it is currently sprayed orange, hahaha other than that and siezed bearings and stuff its not too bad...it was just sitting in the snow leaned up against a frame......

Take some before and after pics.