PDA

View Full Version : my idea.

MIK6
01-29-2005, 12:37 AM
I have talked to the guys that attended TF04 w/ me. I have also talked to a few bar owner friends. The guys will be going in w/ me and the owners are getting me hooked up w/ the printers. I will be getting 100ish soft can holder (coozy's)(sp). I think it will be the typical "I Survived ... TF05 ... date" on 1 side and "www.3WW.com" on the other. Im think I will try to get a few in yami yellow, honda red, and Kawi lime, then some in basic black. I have been told the art work is about $35 and the coozy's are about $1.50 each. Depending on my work/cash I want to just give them away, but I might need to get some cash to pay for them, who knows LOL.
Let me know if you think this is a good idea. Sould I try to sell them for a few bucks over cost for the site? Any input??

MIK6 / Mike

jmack3986
01-29-2005, 12:55 AM
it is a good idea. now the art work gor\st is that for one or for all. if it is just for one then i wouldnt but if it is for all the i would and sell for a couple of dollars

MIK6
01-29-2005, 01:02 AM
They are like a screen print. its $35ish to get it made up and about $1.50 for each finnished coozy. That is an estimated price, I might be off, I will find out more next week. This is still in the planning stages, I want some input on hte idea befor I get to far into it.

MIK6 / Mike

TimSr
01-29-2005, 10:48 AM
Those kids of things go really well, because they are an inexpensive souveneer that says "I was there". Im all for recouping your cost, and a little extra for the site. Freebies will begin to take their toll, as this thing grows, and the more that comes in, the more the site has to work, and the more extras we can offer. Other than the park's fees the whole event is free right now. I was looking at the coffee mugs, myself, but Ill buy whatever you come up with to support it.

MIK6
05-31-2005, 06:40 PM
Sorry guys. The koozys are a no go.
After the Polaris Scrambler broke the transmition I did not have the extra cash to make it happen. I will better plan this for TF06.

Sorry all
MIK6 / Mike