PDA

View Full Version : URGENT: need verifacation

TrikerR
02-01-2005, 09:55 AM
ok this guy has just latched onto the idea that i want to but his blaster that i posted about a few days ago. the bidding has ended and he hasnt explained whats hes going to do about the guy who actually won the auction. anyway its real cheap and i know its a scam but i just wanted to know if this a genuine UPS document.

http://webmail.westnet.com.au/cache/7476DD21C0122F2A567AC9818DBF732F/452767093/1.gif

cheers

EDIT: heres his MASTER PLAN...rofl, some of these scammers crack me up.
Hello ,

Here is how I want to go about delivery and payment for the atv which will be through TNT and will also give you the chance to inspect the atv before I receive the payment for it.
I will explain to you step by step how this will work.
A. First you have to send me your shipping information (your name and address).
1. After I receive your shipping info, I'll go to a TNT Location and leave the atv on to your name and with your address as the intended receiver.
2. TNT will check the atv , also the legal papers to see that everything is OK with it.
B. You will receive a notification from TNT as a confirmation that the atv is in their custody and also, that the atv has been tested.
1. After that, you will have to make a money transfer via Western Union on my name, as a guarantee, and send the payment information to TNT.
2. TNT will ver ify the Money Transfer, and if everything is in order, they will deliver the atv to your door step.
3. After you will receive the atv and you will be completely satisfied with it, you will instruct TNT to release the payment information to me, so I can collect my money.
C. If by any reason, you will not be satisfied with the atv , you will return the atv to TNT with no expense.
I will pay for shipping and you for the amount transfer.
Let me know if we can do this !!!

Thank you and hope to hear you soon !

as if any shipping company would piss around doin all that.

Howdy
02-01-2005, 10:04 AM
The picture didn't work. But I am sure it's a scam and you would get burned.
Howdy

TrikerR
02-01-2005, 10:12 AM
its kinda funny...i really havent said much and he fully thinks im interested

TimSr
02-01-2005, 10:42 AM
Did he block out the tracking number or did you? 30 seconds with a tracking number on the UPS website will tell you if thats a UPS label.

Lots_Of_Nothing
02-01-2005, 05:57 PM
1. After that, you will have to make a money transfer via Western Union on my name, as a guarantee, and send the payment information to TNT

Right there is all the info you need, BS.

TrikerR
02-01-2005, 07:00 PM
he blocked it out...i asked him for it and he ahsnt replied...ahahahha, there wasnt a doubt in my mind that it wasnt a scam.