PDA

View Full Version : Limit of numbers at TF05??

350x'inNY
02-02-2005, 05:19 PM
I like to dream big.... but with the exposure in DirtWheels, is there a point of a limit as to what Haspin will handle? Not sure if there's been increased traffic/TF page hit increases from the magazine exposure, but just pondering.... should we get a rough attendance count say a month before the event to make sure?? :w00t: This is a GOOD problem to have! :D

Bruce

YAMAHA_Jim
02-02-2005, 07:05 PM
I dont think that Haspin would mind if we overcrowd the place.I think they could handle a few thousand w/o a problem.,,,,not sure about the bathrooms/showers though :)

Billy Golightly
02-02-2005, 08:37 PM
Yeah, I dont think it will be to much of a problem Bruce. We usually do headcounts a week or so in advance, pretty sure we did last year as well. Thats kind of what the group discount thing acts as. Will definetly be interesting to see how the dirtwheels exposure works. I think there will be a good sized increase.

Howdy
02-02-2005, 09:03 PM
The one weekend Pete told me there was over 2000 people there. I don't think the Dirtwheels exposure will cause us to reach that. It would be cool if I am wrong though. lol
Howdy

YAMAHA_Jim
03-24-2005, 12:02 AM
I know this is an old post but this kinda pertains to it.
How is John Swinehart going to cook food for a few hundred people??? He's got the skills but there's no cooler in the world big enough to store that many turkey's,chickens, burgers and brats. I know John likes to cook but thats a bit much even with Brian and Netties help. Also,who would pay for all the food?
Also while on the subject of food, Is anyone for or against having a pigroast.. I'd throw a few bucks in for a pig if somebody could get one.I have no idea how to cook one but I'm sure somebody does.They are delicious when cooked right.

Billy Golightly
03-24-2005, 12:16 AM
I'll wait for John to chime in Jim, but before I did the brochure I PMed him and talked to him and he/we kind of decided to just make it a saturday night dinner for the most part.