PDA

View Full Version : WHAT THE HE&# IS THE DEAL WITH MUDFREAK99!!!?

mudfreak99
01-20-2003, 12:19 AM
Please tell me... I have no idea why all of a sudden people just started bashing me. I would like to know what I have done to everybody... I am certainly not trying to get a bad rep, but every time I defend myself one of 2 things happen, I either get in trouble by the moderators.. or I just get bashed by more people and I want to know why... I ain't a bad person.. ask the people that have talked too me...

01-20-2003, 01:20 AM
Well lets see why your getting the bad reputation.............YOU SHAFTED TWO guys that i know of.....and you have a bad thing for TAKING YOUR GOOD OLE TIME.....anyone else got any reasons?

Honda300ex
01-20-2003, 01:27 AM
I don't know why you guys bash everyone that has made a bad deal. :evil: Not like you have not had a deal go wrong, I talk to him every day he sounds like a good person, I am going to buy a blaster project from him, and don't have any doughts.

mudfreak99
01-20-2003, 01:45 AM
SHAFTED TWO GUYS! WHERE, WHEN???
Gee I sure would like to know.
I admit that I had a bad deal once over the carb. but that was my word against his, who is the other person I shafted? Gee, hope i was good, cause I sure as hell don't remeber.
and taking my good ole time with what? I always reply promptly to any e-mail's that have to do with business, unless I just plain, don't see them. and as soon as they are pointed out to me by friends (yes I have a few here and there) I do reply as quickly as possible.

Tri-Z dude
01-20-2003, 10:11 AM
i never get into these kind of threads but y dont ya people just back off muddfreak
EVERYONE here who has sold stuff to other members have HAD BAD DEALS
but we dont bash u do we
just back off and everything should get back to normal
Ben

Howdy
01-20-2003, 10:36 AM
I admit that I had a bad deal once over the carb. but that was my word against his,

If you would have gotten a confirmed delivery or insurance as requested then you would have your proof. I have seen his proof. I have a copy of the emails you sent him.

You admit to making a mistake in not getting insurance or confirmed delivery but you won't make things right with him. He held up everything on his end but you didn't. And you say it's your word against his?? Give me a break!! Bite the bullet and do the right thing. Anybody with 1/2 a conscious would have done the right thing a long time ago.

I just sure hope you don't run your buisness like that. Some times in buisness you will end up on the loosing end no matter how hard you try. I know I have been there before. You just take the lose to keep the Customer/ person happy at all cost. It just makes good sense.

You know how the saying goes: "Treat a person right and he will tell 3-4 others. Treat a person Bad and he will tell the World!!"

Howdy