PDA

View Full Version : Y'all are SICK!

Trikeaholic
02-10-2005, 11:24 PM
A guy came into my work yesterday, havent seen him for years. Well, he is wicked into trials bikes, Ossa's and stuff, and could not fathom the trike addiction. I said "well, I cant understand why anyone would go nuts over an Ossa or Bultaco!" I told him I would keep my eyes out for spanish bikes, and he would do the same. We should hook up with these vinage guys more often, If they mention our addiction to their buddies, and we do the same, maybe uncover more treasure! so anyone have any spanish bikes I could turn this guy onto??

freaksfix
02-11-2005, 01:33 PM
1972 OSSA Pioneer 250, GC $700 Manlius 682-4447 ........ its been in the swapsheet off and on for a few weeks

brandosfiero
02-17-2005, 08:24 PM
did he say if he wanted that fantic

BLAZERONE22
02-17-2005, 09:56 PM
I agree, I met a guy that was into vintage Yamaha MX bikes, we got to talking and he said he had a ton of old dirtwheels and 3wheeler mags that I was welcome to. His shop was awesome, he had display cases with all the vintage decals from the 70's and 80's and old yamaha banners and even a couple little dirtbike rocking horses that Yamaha used to sell. He's thining out his dirtbike collection though. Joy and his wife got to talking and they came up with a commom saying that we both use. "To good of a deal to pass up" lol