PDA

View Full Version : Happy Valentines to me!!

Derrick Adams
02-14-2005, 05:00 PM
I received my valentines from my wife yesterday, boy was I suprised!!

She got me some very needed, new gear. I've been wanting it since I spyed it a couple months ago. I got the new Troy Lee Design Rev pants, with a flame jersey and some new gloves!

Still dumbfounded by that. :wondering :w00t:

raptor
02-14-2005, 05:28 PM
very nice. wish my financee could fork out on gear. i just wear a pair of adidas track suit bottoms a t-shirt and a jacket and my boots and helmet. wish i could be kitted out like that :D seen some nice pants in the dirt wheels magazine

Pistonhead
02-14-2005, 07:50 PM
Well my V-day resolution to be able to keep a steady girlfriend long enough to land on v-day has failed yet again!

jeswinehart
02-14-2005, 08:53 PM
back in 69 ,,,, :)

Trikeaholic
02-14-2005, 09:25 PM
LOL John! You were just gettin off probation when I was one week old!

twgranger
02-14-2005, 09:27 PM
That is what i need to get.

trikerider2oo7
02-14-2005, 09:33 PM
lol john....probation sucks i hear

busy44
02-14-2005, 09:51 PM
Speaking of probation, Im from Louisiana and my 2 sons are convicted Felons on 2 years probation , sexual relations with underage girl. Young girl sneaking around, its there fault and shouldnt have messed with this girl. Anyway I have learned alot about the system and Felonys , Dogfighting , rooster fighting, drugs, Theft .They attach the felon charge to alot of things and I think they do this for the revenue it generates. And probation is a part of the process here. have to pay everytime you go.
Im 50 yrs old and fear for the future of my children , Just my 2 cents.

jeswinehart
02-15-2005, 09:24 PM
all i done was littering ,,,, anybody remember that alices restraunt song by guthrie ,,, :)

350x'inNY
02-15-2005, 10:04 PM
Yep... our local rock station has an annual tradition to play the entire song at noon on Thanksgiving. 96WCMF in Rochester NY

I didn't come along for another 2 years and 11 months to the day you got that John!

Bruce

renotrikeguy
02-15-2005, 11:04 PM
How old were you when you got put on probation? Hell at the time that letter was written, I was all of 22 months old. :D

foster
02-16-2005, 01:41 AM
Well, I got a nice gift.
Monday was Valentine's Day but it was also the first day of my one-week holiday during which I had planned to do a very special 120 km ride that I'd always wanted to do. When planning this trip months ago, I'd completely forgot it was VD Day. (Not that kind of VD!)
Well, my sweetheart (might as well say 'wife' since I live with her, but she ain't my wife yet) said, "You go ahead, dear, and have a good time."
Can't beat that!
Tonight (Tuesday) I cooked her the fanciest meal ever created by mankind, (and I don't mind sayin' I'm a great chef) complete with fine wines, and I buried her in gifts. All kinds of nice girly stuff, 'cause she's a girly girl. The best kind of girl, a girly girl.
She loved it. It pales in comparison to what she gave me -- her trust, her respect, her undying adulation. And thats what she'll get in return. Funny how that works, eh?
I'm amazed. How many ladies would tell her man to go out triking all day and half the night with his buddies on Valentines Day?
What can I say? She's one in a million.
She just might be a keeper!
Cheers

Pistonhead
02-16-2005, 01:45 AM
I agree with yah bud! :beer

foster
02-16-2005, 02:00 AM
We're always dissin' the womyn-folk on here (most often for good reason) for keeping us real and focused on the stuff that we know we gotta do, and should do, and must do, but stuff that we'd rather put off to another day while we go ridin'.
Just thought I'd give a plug to the good ones!
They are out there. And there are lots of them, if only we'd look a little harder, like, beyond the superficial stuff.
Amen!