PDA

View Full Version : people who dont leave feedback!!!

hedge1988
02-21-2005, 12:55 PM
I had two different people on ebay who I bought parts from paid promptly recieved my parts left them good feedback, and never got any good feedback myself and got a message from ebay that say they are no longer registered
users. This crap sucks, A person trys to honor there end of a deal and then goofballs like this jack ya around. it just tees me off. I guess I should feel lucky I got my parts. But it still rubs me wrong! :mad:

chris200x
02-21-2005, 01:19 PM
That happened to me once. So what I usually do now is contact the seller after I recieved the items. I do a friendly reminder type of email like I have recieved your Items and left you +feedback please leave feedback for me asap.

Usually most people will leave you feedback as soon as they recieve your payment. But I guess there are still some SLACKERS out there.

OldSchoolin86
02-21-2005, 01:24 PM
I've had a few people that won't leave feedback even if you just paid with paypal right after you won, unless you give them positive feedback first.

Lots_Of_Nothing
02-21-2005, 01:30 PM
I never leave feedback untill I get feedback. Even if a guy pays instantly with Paypal. The reason behind this is;

Say the guy gets the part, and isnt 100% happy, you offered him a refund and he is one of those stubborn guys who says "no I will just keep the junk", and then leaves you a negative. If you allready left him a good feedback then thats it, But when you wait.. You have the opportunity to go leave one that says "Gives unfair feedback, Will not even try to work out deals".

There is also alot of other reasons to wait to recieved feedback first. My favorite reason is to always make sure the Buyer is happy first.

Another reason for feedback being slow is sometimes they have 100+ feedback to leave and it takes a while to get to it all. I know I got real sick of leaving feedback individually, I now pick one day a week where I go through and leave all the feedback thats needed.

chris200x
02-21-2005, 02:13 PM
The one thing I dont understand when reading someone's feedback is- when do you reach the point of enough is enough! When does ebay get to a point were they will ban someone from selling anything else? I mean there are some sellers on there that have terrible feedback yet they still sell things. For instance, ever see that guy that sells the parts that are always on the black and white measuring board? Lance something or other. That guy has 2 or 3 - feedbacks a month and yet no one does anything about it. The funny thing about him is if you leave him -fb he will BAN you from his ebay store. Does anyone else find that funny? Actually he is doing you a favor! Pretty soon he will have banned everyone and will have no one left to sell to!

LonesomeTriZ
02-21-2005, 02:13 PM
That is a very good point. However, once I receive payment the buyer did his or her end. Leaving feedback at the time payment is received in my responsibility. The same when I receive my parts from the seller. I leave feedback as long as the deal is done. It is aggravating when people slack like that. But all you can do is holding up your end of the deal. At least you have enough decency to do so.

hedge1988
02-21-2005, 02:37 PM
I have no problem with the way lotsof nothing does it and as he can tell you I even send out reminder emails the two people i am talking about just didnt do it all or even answer my emails. But I guess what comes around goes around and they will get thier just desserts eventually.

LonesomeTriZ
02-21-2005, 02:39 PM
I agree, the way I see it if you wait to leave feedback because you are waiting fot yhe other guy then your both screwed if the other guy is waiting for you. :wondering

hedge1988
02-21-2005, 02:48 PM
I guess the bottom line is people need to follow through with thier commitments then there would be no problem. them leaving no feedback didnt hurt me any I suppose but it makes it take alot longer to get a good name as a buyer or seller and most of us I think take a little pride in having good feedback and being honest. so buttheads like these are really just aggrevating mor than damaging.

LonesomeTriZ
02-21-2005, 02:57 PM
You'll get use to it. I would have htree time the feedback I have right now if everyone had left it like they were suppose to. Just worry about your end, and it will show in time. ;)

hedge1988
02-21-2005, 03:09 PM
sounds like good advice, guess im just venting lol

LonesomeTriZ
02-21-2005, 03:12 PM
That's cool, it use to piss me off as well.

trikerider2oo7
02-21-2005, 08:58 PM
i like timsr's ebay policy on feedback:

http://home.neo.rr.com/timtim/feedback.jpg

hedge1988
02-22-2005, 01:18 AM
looks fair to me if only everyone would do that