PDA

View Full Version : Block ebay sellers?

Lots_Of_Nothing
02-23-2005, 06:46 PM
Is there a way to block ebay sellers? Like have it so there auctions will never come up when you search? I want to block "jerrylance" I hate seeing all of his junk parts. I would never even consider buying anything off him. Ive looked around on ebay and cant seem to find anything, but I have heard there is a way.

chris200x
02-23-2005, 06:55 PM
I was just bitchin about him the other day on one of these threads. That's the guy that sells all the parts on that black and white measuring board right? Ever take a look at his feedback? What a joke. YOUR BANNED!!!!! <--he's actually doing people a favor!

LonesomeTriZ
02-23-2005, 07:01 PM
I agree, if there is a way I would like to know what it is. That guy is rediculous.

Orangecnty250r
02-23-2005, 07:57 PM
Yeah I read some of his feedback then cross referenced to see the feedback he left for the individuals that left him bad fedback. He never misses a beat and leaves retaliation feedback. He sounds like a moron you can tell by the tone of his feedback and replies to feedback. I would never buy off him unless it was a desperately needed part but even with all the bad he is at 97% positive and ebay is a business so thats probably why the dont boot him. Even when the feedback is bad they are MAKING MONEY

Maine_Triker
02-23-2005, 08:28 PM
My dad bought from jerrylance and one part took like almost a month to come in! IMO, they are to much of a business and not ebayers.

Howdy
02-23-2005, 09:16 PM
To block sellers from showing up in searches click on advanced search. Scroll down and put the sellers you do not care to see in the one box and be sure to set it at EXCLUDE. Then when you search that / those sellers will not be included. I do it all the time and it works great!!
Howdy

busy44
02-23-2005, 09:48 PM
I bought from this guy , plasics for a 250 polaris , Came in about a month and tie wrapped a crack that I did not see in the picture , Also his parts are dirty, and his prices high. I started noticing he doesnt sell much now. I try and stay away from him.
How come it is that Ebay jumps on my Ass when I make a mistake but lets people lke this keep Selling Junk to Us.

LonesomeTriZ
02-24-2005, 09:14 AM
Hey, what does the jack ass mean by "BANNED FROM EBAY SITE"? Is he just refering to his auctions or can he actually ban people? :confused:

chris200x
02-24-2005, 09:17 AM
Ya, he can keep track of all the people he has banned but he cannot keep track of his orders! People like that really fry my eggs.

LonesomeTriZ
02-24-2005, 09:35 AM
It sounds like those buyers have legitament complaints. I have blocked buyers from my auctions, but I want to know if he can actually ban people from ebay.

Howdy
02-24-2005, 09:45 AM
It sounds like those buyers have legitament complaints. I have blocked buyers from my auctions, but I want to know if he can actually ban people from ebay.
He can not ban users from Ebay as a whole. He can only ban users from bidding on his auctions. This really gets me: Does he really think anyone would even want to deal with him again after they had a bad dealing with him? If he ( jerrylance ) does think they will return then he is more than a few fries short of a happy meal.

Howdy

chris200x
02-24-2005, 09:46 AM
I think what he's talking about is banning people from his ebay auctions. I do not think he can ban people from all of ebay. He's the one that should be banned.

LonesomeTriZ
02-24-2005, 10:00 AM
It is because of people like him, we honest sellers have to trip over our selves and lose money to prove we are not trying to rip any body off. :mad:

TimSr
02-24-2005, 10:26 AM
The guy has huge feedback history of taking a long time to ship. I give his buyers more credit for stupidity than I give him. He states right in his auctions he "doesnt have email". So you deal with an internet business that doesnt have email, and has a long history of taking forever to ship, and then you are shocked that he was difficult to contact, and took forever to ship? Ebay is the bad guy for not banning him? When will people start to take a little responsibility for their own stupidity?

going4broketecate85
02-24-2005, 07:56 PM
Thanks howdy for the info on how to block e-bay sellers! I have never bought from this guy and never intended to. Every time I do a search his junk shows up and I just scroll right over it, but not anymore, this will save alot of time. Now he is banned from my searches!! Thanks

twgranger
03-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Thanks howdy for the info on how to block e-bay sellers! I have never bought from this guy and never intended to. Every time I do a search his junk shows up and I just scroll right over it, but not anymore, this will save alot of time. Now he is banned from my searches!! Thanks
Same here. tired of seeing that over priced junk!