PDA

View Full Version : new NOS parts on ebay

trikerider2oo7
02-23-2005, 07:09 PM
look at this stuff...he's gonna be makin a lot of money off these parts

http://motors.search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZclbenavides

Lots_Of_Nothing
02-23-2005, 07:15 PM
Yeah I talked to him, He is ordering everything from honda and reselling on ebay.. In order to make money off all the people who think the parts are discontinued. I aint gonna call him wrong for doing this. He isnt the fool bidding on them. LOL.

LonesomeTriZ
02-23-2005, 07:19 PM
I have noticed that. A lot more people are doing it. I have seen $4 parts go for $50 :wondering . I can not help but shake my head.

trikerider2oo7
02-23-2005, 08:03 PM
i didnt think those parts were still available from honda...i should start doin this

Orangecnty250r
02-23-2005, 08:04 PM
I have mixed views on this one. If a person does there research they would obviously save alot of money. He is misleading though --I would list it but not say impossible to find.!!! I have no issue if he starts the auction low and people go crazy over the parts-- he's making money and a person wouldn't bid if they didnt want it. Just like some people go buy a car and try to get it just over invoice others with money are happy paying sticker. I wouldn't give feedback to either parties. its capitalism and the american way at its finest. There will be lots of opinions on this one

Trikeaholic
02-23-2005, 08:11 PM
nothing technically wrong with this scam, BUT, what irks me is that the gloves come off when there is a "super rare part" on egay. Its stupid. Almost like " I've got a bigger petcock than you, and I MUST WIN the auction!!" Its really pathetic when you think about it. Seriously, when you die, nobody at your funeral is going to say "man this guy had some real ebay balls!"

Maine_Triker
02-23-2005, 08:21 PM
If people would just do their research, they wouldn't be the prey of sellers like that who are looking to make alot of money. :(

Steiger
02-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Hey I need a NOS 350x grab bar, where can I get it. I have tried Service Honda, Power Sports Pro and Bike Bandit, all them told me discontinued. I even tried a couple of times from Service Honda. I know he has sold at least 3 or 4 brab bars plus some other things I can never find new from honda. What's the secret. :wondering

OldSchoolin86
02-24-2005, 03:52 PM
If people would just do their research, they wouldn't be the prey of sellers like that who are looking to make alot of money. :(
True but if sellers were honest they wouldn't be crooks.

350x'inNY
02-24-2005, 04:14 PM
Hey I need a NOS 350x grab bar, where can I get it. I have tried Service Honda, Power Sports Pro and Bike Bandit, all them told me discontinued. I even tried a couple of times from Service Honda. I know he has sold at least 3 or 4 brab bars plus some other things I can never find new from honda. What's the secret. :wondering

He got them BEFORE they went discontinued! That's the secret....

So you going to trade me those rear fenders with all the wholes in them?

Bruce

350x'inNY
02-24-2005, 07:10 PM
hmmmmm.... I was looking at the auctions now that I got home, and from the few part numbers I see, these look like "newer" parts that are possibly from quads that interchange onto the ATC's... (HA5-350X.... HA2- 85-86R)

Bruce

Orangecnty250r
02-24-2005, 08:19 PM
I just purchased a TRX 250Rgrab bar for my ATC 250R from cal atv. Its not here yet but they told me it bolts right on --just has a little different bend to it. So you may be on to something.

Steiger
02-25-2005, 08:19 AM
He got them BEFORE they went discontinued! That's the secret....

So you going to trade me those rear fenders with all the wholes in them?

Bruce

Haha, I figured you forgot about them by now. :p I thought about it but figured I better wait and see what they look like first. They are pretty nice :D Thanks Dave. So for now I think I will keep them, but I will let you know if I change my mind.

I have talked "email" to that guy and I think he has something goin on like you said on part #'s and interchanging, after you said that, I think that might be it. I think I will check into that, THANKS....

Darius1502
03-07-2005, 01:51 AM
This is ridiculous. He is riding the ATC wave...I hope he seriously gets called on for this.

He is absolutely misleading people.