PDA

View Full Version : Got me a new Pup!! Got some pics.

ClayW
02-24-2005, 09:57 PM
Many of you guys know that I lost one of my Minature Schnauzers 2 months ago. I ended up getting a new pup. It wasnt planed, but she looks almost identical to her except with floppy ears. The first pic here is of Abby the one that died. The second is of her and Pebbles, my other Schnauzer. The other pics are of the new Pup "Rosey" (daughter named here :D " Oh and the last pic is of Big sis watching over the new pup. Anyway here the pics. :beer

patblkwell
02-24-2005, 10:12 PM
Nice lookin pups Clay. They are good dogs...had one when I was a kid.

ClayW
02-24-2005, 10:23 PM
Thanks Pat. Im miss the hell out of the one that died. It about killed me when it happened. Doing better now. Pup helps out alot.

patblkwell
02-24-2005, 10:26 PM
Yeah I know what you mean, it's hard when they go..The best dog I ever had got ran over one morning behind my house. That was a sad day..

Lasvegasrider
02-25-2005, 12:32 AM
My uncle has 2 dogs like that , they look really old lol cause the mustach , there cool dogs i had one and someone stole it from my front yard

ClayW
02-25-2005, 01:43 PM
Yeah I love mine. They never leave my side when they are outside. I am putting in a fence soon. It will have to be a tall fence. I dont want someone leaning over the fence to pick one of them up and steal them. Always been paranoid about that. Gates will be locked too. There a lot of jerks in the world and mean kids.

TrikeKid
02-25-2005, 02:57 PM
I dont care for small dogs but those are pretty cool.

ClayW
02-25-2005, 10:06 PM
Yeah i was not a small dog person either. Needless to say they changed me. Now i dont care for big does. LOl. Schnauzers are know for having lots of spunk and not being afraid of much. Abby the one that died use to boss my buddys huge Rottweiler around all the time. He didnt know what to make of her. :p He just got out of her way. :beer

Cody
02-27-2005, 03:47 PM
He's really cute.

Yardbird
02-27-2005, 07:59 PM
You got some nice lookin dogs. Glad to hear that you are with them when they're outside. I got a neighbor who just lets their two little dogs just run around free. They constantly are chasing any vehicle that comes by and they don't seem to care about it. Unfortunately a third one they had got run over by me. I felt really bad for the dog more than the owner. I dunno some people just don't get it. :wondering

ClayW
02-27-2005, 09:01 PM
Yeah, I dont get that either. People like that drive me nuts too. OH. And they were and are all Girls. My dogs that is. :D :beer