PDA

View Full Version : Rufunding Paypal on Ebay?

chris200x
02-25-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm not sure if I posted this in the right section but here goes.

On Feb 21. I purchased the GT4 game for the playstation from a guy on ebay. Now in his ad he stated that it was not being released until the 22nd.. But I thought it might be a good idea to get my order in early. Now, I payed the guy using paypal. When I checked it ealier it came up that this guy is no longer a registered user. Now I have sent him an email wanting to know what is going on. I will allow another 24 hrs for him to replay to my emails. Now my question is, is there anyway to get my moneyback if this guy is a deadbeat? Or do i just take my lumps like a man. :confused:

Howdy
02-26-2005, 01:30 AM
You can file a dispute for a refund through paypal. They may or may not be able to get your money back or get your package to you.
Howdy

chris200x
02-26-2005, 07:12 AM
ya, thanks. He finally emailed me back a couple minutes ago. He said he is unable to get the item and I should just go ahead with the claim. I guess paypal uses tracking numbers to see if items were delivered or not so I should not have a problem. At least he got in touch with me though, so I'm pretty happy about that. Apperently he has done this to a couple people because Ebay has cut him off.

leprogle
03-07-2005, 09:02 AM
he should refund u the money through paypal, not make you claim a dispute with paypal