PDA

View Full Version : This Site Is Dead Lately

G-MAN-1
10-09-2002, 09:50 PM
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :smokin :Beerchug :D :Pimp and why is this.............................................. .........

G-MAN-1
10-09-2002, 09:53 PM
chatt has been dead lately also.what r u guys up too............................................... ............... :Beerchug :Beerchug :Pimp :smokin :?: :?:

mymint87
10-09-2002, 10:57 PM
bout' eleven inches folded in half....hehe

ATCRYDER
10-10-2002, 07:14 AM
Ive been around here, Not too much, once in the morning, once in the evening usually. I havnt been in chat because my good computer broke (with MirC) so thats kept me out, I only go to chat about 2-3 times a week, usually at night.

OldSchoolin86
10-10-2002, 09:20 PM
I'm here but I'm still warming up to the new format. I like it better but it just feels different.

10-11-2002, 10:17 PM
Hey guys, I like the new forum! Now that its desert season again, and I can post on the new forum, I'll be talking on here for the next nine months! I've been riding the last two weekends, still kinda hot, but that just means I gotta get up earlier if I wanna ride! See ya 'round! -Glen, aka SoCal.

10-16-2002, 09:47 PM
Maybe cause they can't get logged back on. I had alot of trouble with my username being already taken. And that email alot of us got about using 3wheeler world as the password to get reregstered didn't work. Maybe there needs to be a new mass email to correct the wrong info. :idea: