PDA

View Full Version : Hi wssup 3-wheelers

R3DStaR
03-06-2005, 10:05 AM
Hi , I'm on a big Tri-Z Project .. There is the actual pics of it Tri-Z 1986 6 speed. I buy a lot of tri-z stock in 6 box last summer to build a complete one. This summer you will see the hottest tri-z ever. I already buy a couple of parts , YZ 250 2002 Fork , Entire Barnett clutch , Wiseco P6 , Boyesen Pro reed , DG Complete exhaust and a lootttt more . My cylinder is sooo ported head planned base modified. Anyway if you wanna buy some tri-z parts go on www.ebay.com it's very useful. RiDe Hard This summer I'm gonna send you some video and picture !! (why this site don't have video??)

:TrikesOwn

twgranger
03-06-2005, 10:16 AM
Welcome to the board!! :welcome: I think everone knows they can buy parts from ebay. Let's see some videos.

dirtface
03-06-2005, 10:31 AM
HI !!! And Welcome from me too!! I think the number of members with Tri-z's has grown alot on this forum lately.

Meat-BoX
03-06-2005, 12:28 PM
Welcome to this most helpfull and awesome site :w00t:

We are allways glad to see some sweet projects. If you are doing a restoration, you might want to show that off on the restoration page. Thats where mine is. It will be done this spring. Need to pull all Bolts and Loc Tight em. I forgot :(
I lost the main nut for the Swingarm Bolt :o :cry:

Trikeaholic
03-06-2005, 01:00 PM
looks like an 85 to me. no coolant bottle visible.

R3DStaR
03-06-2005, 01:13 PM
The bracket for the bottle is there but the bottle isn't ... I don't have it !!! And can you tell me if you can rebuild a 2000 warrior shock , valved for my tri-z with a 4'' swingarm ?

And the big difference is only the transmission .. 6 speed rock ! If someone want a really clean 5 speed just tell it I got one !

Thanks !!

3leggeddog
03-07-2005, 08:17 PM
your gonna have to really out do your self if you want the sickest tri-z on the board!!!!
take a look at some of the z's these guys have built,there are some awesome machines out there.

regardless,good luck and welcome to 3 wheeler world!!!!