PDA

View Full Version : Anyone try ..

short4stuff
03-08-2005, 10:48 PM
this NOS stuff http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=64657&item=7140334525&rd=1 ...

does it make an sense .. i mean will it work ... you would have to rejet still? .. lol .. is it just a bomb or what?

rob0781
03-08-2005, 11:05 PM
well from what i heard and seen it's a bomb,a guy put it in his 200m this past summer and it burnt a hole in his piston and he put less then recomended...

short4stuff
03-08-2005, 11:08 PM
well from what i heard and seen it's a bomb,a guy put it in his 200m this past summer and it burnt a hole in his piston and he put less then recomended...

YEEE HAAA lol sounds like a fun time .... waste of cash then ,,...

Lomax
03-09-2005, 02:44 PM
There are certain systems out there that are not so bad, Boondockers from what I understand is alot safer system than what you would expect, Im not saying its fool-proof but better than you would expect.

MTS
03-09-2005, 05:09 PM
There are certain systems out there that are not so bad, Boondockers from what I understand is alot safer system than what you would expect, Im not saying its fool-proof but better than you would expect.
yes boon dockers know what there doing, Nitrous will not blow up your motor if it is used in correct quantaties......big problem there most people ooohh iill just add a 50 shot of it to my quad.....10 mins later BOOOOOMM .....stupid N20 blew up my quad?!? .....thats where it gets its bad name....from hicks who buy **** like this on Ebay and expect there stock quad to handl what it puts out...WRONG....same with cars... n2o is a very effective go-fast systm if it is used correctly....if i where to personally put it on any vehical i have it would go to the experts to be set up correctly......my 0.2 cents :beer