PDA

View Full Version : Polaris Phoenix or Honda 250EX

Mr. Sandman
03-10-2005, 06:07 PM
I'm looking for an easy to ride quad for my wife and have narrowed it down to the new Polaris Phoenix or a Honda 250EX. Does anyone have any experience or opinions on the Phoenix? Thanks.

REDMAN225
03-11-2005, 06:18 PM
i would steer towards the honda. i'm a huge polaris fan but the phoenix is made in tawain. reliability may be an issue. however, i dont have any first hand experience with one. it may be great. the 250ex is a proven, reliable and great beginners quad.

Wickedfinger
03-12-2005, 01:48 AM
I just saw that POS Pheonix at the dealer the other day .... worthless junk, one of the worst things Polaris has done for their reputation ever.

SpeedBump
03-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Buy the Honda....simple.

Wickedfinger
03-16-2005, 11:36 PM
Ever consider a Trail Blazer? .... oh wait, you live in California, never mind :(

hrc85250r
03-17-2005, 12:27 AM
yeah, those polaris's look like pieces of dog crap, i wouldn't be surprised if it didnt make the 2007 model year....seriously after their reputation for quality why would they come out with crap like this....i go to school at canton college which is also the northeastern polaris factory training center, and they dont even have one of these, but they have at least one of every other polaris model, including victory bikes, predators, boats and jetski's, and sleds....take it from me, i go to school at a training center....there wont be pheonix's around for very long, and im sure they are slow and handle like $#!T...

Mr. Sandman
03-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Ever consider a Trail Blazer? .... oh wait, you live in California, never mind :(Yep, the demise of the two stroke. CA sets a lot of trends that sweep the country, but this isn't one that I care for. Thanks for the input guys.