PDA

View Full Version : has anyone else recieved their trike parts,or money from quickonstep

3leggeddog
03-12-2005, 11:03 PM
not to beat a dead horse just curious if everyone got the shaft too.

Huffa
03-12-2005, 11:11 PM
I'm lost. Your saying you got no returned items and no replies from him on what's up?

Dynofox
03-12-2005, 11:16 PM
I talked to him and he said he was going to give refunds to the people who haven't gotten their parts. Haven't recieved the refund yet though.

azhondagrl
03-12-2005, 11:17 PM
3 leg, i know you've seen this,

but for those that haven't:
http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=32139

mywifeknowseverything
03-12-2005, 11:20 PM
I talked to him and he said he was going to give refunds to the people who haven't gotten their parts. Haven't recieved the refund yet though.

Same here....Said he couldnt afford to Pay me my 8 bucks until he got his Paycheck This Friday....Hope you guys arent waiting for more money than me....I drink that in Coffee every morning :D :beer

Howdy
03-13-2005, 01:32 AM
My personal opinion is this: If you don't receive the goods you were promiced or a full refund within 7 days let me know. I would also file a complaint with the police. I do not take BAD sellers lightly.

If you paid via Paypal, It would also be wise file a fraud alert with them right away. This way they know what is going on also.
Howdy

Quickonstep
03-13-2005, 07:00 AM
yea i posted that the otherday.. well like a week or so ago.. and only dynofox and mwke have gotten ahold of me about the parts that they havent gotten.. everyone will get a refund, and people that have delt with me know that my word is good..

as for this whole deal.. its a crock of ****.. i should have never sold the stuff on these boards, but i guess i kinda want to help people out... so this is how it is.. im outta the parts, im outta the TINY bit of money that was asked for the parts sold, and out the EXTRA i had to put towards the shipping..

refunds are going out monday....

Reguardless of what the "rules" say, when this all started, i said to each and everyone of the people that bought things from me "it will be a little while before i get these parts out" "it will be a few weeks before i get these parts out" and AMAZINGLY everyone was ok with that.. but when it comes right down to it, i suppose people are not.. So now that the parts have been shipped, and they havent been recieved, i have to send out refunds to everyone.. not that i mind, its all the bitching about it.. over 8 bux, 10 bux, 20 bux, 30 bux..

These parts were sent over a month ago, and ONE PERSON has recieved the stuff they have paid for... why? i have no clue.. for those of you that say "5 days is long enough for things to be in transit" yea, most of the time.. and i agree, and is why i have no clue why these parts are not getting there..

Ill be glad that when the parts do make it to where they gotta go, that everyone feels pretty damn STUPID when they see the POSTMARK on it..

Like i said, the refunds will go out monday, and if you get the parts, just go ahead and refuse them, god forbid you get the refund and the parts heh..

Jesse

mywifeknowseverything
03-13-2005, 09:40 AM
its all the bitching about it.. over 8 bux, 10 bux, 20 bux, 30 bux..

If it is such a "Tiny bit of money" Then why haven't you refunded already???

It must be allot of money to you if you have to wait until you get your paycheck to pay me 8 bucks...I Really don't care about the money its the principal of the deal..You run around screaming at everyone else that has a Deal go bad and when its you, you treat it like it isn't any big deal...Its been 2 months for me...There isn't anything Quick or onstep about you... :rolleyes:

This has ATCphil all over it... :D :w00t: :beer :naughty:

Dynofox
03-13-2005, 10:12 AM
If the parts ever show up I will be more than happy to re-send the money. You told me at first "it will be a few DAYS before I can get the parts out" now I was fine with that but when its been 2 months and still nothing it just doesn't add up. Maybe the things did get lost in the mail, but I've never had anything take longer than 8 days to ship anywhere in the US or Canada. Oh well, like I said before if the parts show up I'll re-paypal you the money.

3leggeddog
03-13-2005, 08:51 PM
o.k. quick,where do you get off going on the offensive here?you said it may be a while,correct.what you didn't say is that it would take 6 weeks.you know damn well i didn't get upset untill a month had passed, and you told me you sent the stuff three times.

now i seen the post about everyone getting refunds,and that was ten days ago.so wheres the refund?either your really slow,or jerkin us around.yeah it might be only,8,10,20 or 30 bux,but add that all up.who's to say that next time it won't be 300 hundred.

i was just aking if i was the only one that had not recieved money back yet.nobody else was had posted otherwise,i thought i would ask.the first e-mail i sent you i told you not to "atcphil me",now look.your no better then him dude.

if i get my parts i will send you the money back.lie i said if i get the parts!!!!!!have a nice day quick,and happy scamming

mywifeknowseverything
03-13-2005, 09:29 PM
http://www.tamu.edu/ticc/2%20Burn%20Ban%20with%20fire%20guy2.jpg

mywifeknowseverything
03-13-2005, 09:30 PM
Holly Chit!!!! That is HUGE!!!! Sorry!!!!! :D

03 ORANGE SHEE
03-13-2005, 10:03 PM
great day, i can see the moniter across town!

TimSr
03-14-2005, 09:53 AM
as for this whole deal.. its a crock of ****.. i should have never sold the stuff on these boards, but i guess i kinda want to help people out... so this is how it is.. im outta the parts, im outta the TINY bit of money that was asked for the parts sold, and out the EXTRA i had to put towards the shipping..

Apparently its not just stuff you sold on the boards. The link in your signature to your suspended ebay account would seem to indicate your local post office has had difficulty with your packages for quite some time.

Dirtcrasher
03-16-2005, 10:09 PM
That damn UPS....... We all just wait weeks after weeks for our parts don't we?? What a shame the tracking numbers were misplaced. And this poor fellow is being accused of wrongdoing. He even chipped in to help you guys with the cost. I'm gonna call UPS and let them know all the trouble they've caused. And when you guys get your parts this fourth of jJuly, well - you'll all be sorry........

3leggeddog
03-17-2005, 09:00 PM
right,they must of went to to the other john doe who lives at gotscammed ave.

well the good news is i got a refund notice today from paypal.i filed a complaint so i don't know if they refunded my dough,or quick did.

quick if you sent back my money,thats cool dude,i do appreciate the effort.got any more parts for sale?

hope atleast all the bitchin keep evryone intertained for a while,i'm officaly done.

mywifeknowseverything
03-17-2005, 09:25 PM
Im done also....I got a Refund through Paypal....

I hope lessons were learned....

RideRed250R
03-17-2005, 09:41 PM
LOL, my grandpa always told me a saying be4 he deid, trailprotrailpro name is trailprotrailpro life and trailprotrailpro life is trailprotrailpro word. looks like someones backed up against a wall and sees that this ant going to be a AHHH forget about it, quick trailprotrailpro name has been ruined and trailprotrailpro word means nothn but chit to all of us.
have a good day
adam

TimSr
03-17-2005, 10:41 PM
LOL, my grandpa always told me a saying be4 he deid, trailprotrailpro name is trailprotrailpro life and trailprotrailpro life is trailprotrailpro word. looks like someones backed up against a wall and sees that this ant going to be a AHHH forget about it, quick trailprotrailpro name has been ruined and trailprotrailpro word means nothn but chit to all of us.
have a good day
adam

http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=9639

mywifeknowseverything
03-18-2005, 12:15 AM
Good Call Tim :Bounce

Quickonstep
03-18-2005, 02:51 AM
right,they must of went to to the other john doe who lives at gotscammed ave.

well the good news is i got a refund notice today from paypal.i filed a complaint so i don't know if they refunded my dough,or quick did.

quick if you sent back my money,thats cool dude,i do appreciate the effort.got any more parts for sale?

hope atleast all the bitchin keep evryone intertained for a while,i'm officaly done.

yup i did the refunds, to everyone, if you get your parts, merry early xmas.. if not, then you have lost nothing..

I may know why you guys didnt recieve your parts, due to not enough postage on the parts.. the postage thing i used is for envelopes and kinda had to do a little guessing for the parts.. on weight..

so if thats the case, if they come back, if yall still want them, i can ship them out again, and yall can just shoot the money to me when you get them eaither or its up to you..

But the refunds went to, mwke, threeleggeddog, dynofox, toad, roddsc, and somone else i cant remember who..

Jesse

84250r
03-18-2005, 05:01 PM
great day, i can see the moniter across town!

LOL!!! That was funny Nathan.