PDA

View Full Version : Howdy-? for ya.

ATC crazy
01-24-2003, 12:49 PM
If you look above my avatar, It says "Good Rider" In an earlier topic someone asked what all of them were and I was just wondering if you found the list of them yet. I was just curious of what they were and when you change to a new one. Thanks ;)

ATCkrazy
01-24-2003, 02:29 PM
I'd like to know why under my name it says "First time rider" seeing as how I got my first quad when I was 11(an 86 TRX200SX) and my first trike(a 1980 ATC-185) when I was 12, not to mention the fact I was riding a Z50R(honda mini dirt bike)when I was 9. By the way Im 17 now. :rolleyes:

ATCRYDER
01-24-2003, 04:31 PM
I have made them all upto "I have no life outside this board!".......although I think Howdy had a little somethin to do with that LOL

Howdy
01-24-2003, 06:03 PM
The titles change as your post count goes up. As your number gross the title will change. There is many different titles and such. Yes as ATCRYDER said
I have made them all upto "I have no life outside this board!".......although I think Howdy had a little somethin to do with that LOL

The actual title is "I have no life off this Board".
This is not a custom title. This one is on the list. That was added when we first went with EZboard. That one came about when Billy and Me were talking about how much time we spent on the boards. Billy thought it would be a good Title so it was added. But it takes a lot of postings to get it. lol So Ryder your right! I did have something to do with it. But it was in place LONG before you ever got it under your name. I totally forgot about it until I seen it under your name.

Here is the first few titles and what number they start. I can't give out the entire list but there is a bunch ( 20 or so currently ) on there.

New To The Board 0
First Time Rider 10
At The Back Of The Pack 80
Good Rider 190
Just Too Addicted 340

There is more on the list. And as I think of more I write them down and add them later.
Howdy

ATCRYDER
01-24-2003, 06:09 PM
I didnt hold it against ya---I thought it was funny ;)

Tri-Z_Jim
01-24-2003, 07:32 PM
Mine should say "Undisputed King of Blasters" lol

ATCkrazy
01-24-2003, 09:15 PM
So your telling me that even if someone spent 20 years racing trikes and thay came here that thay would still be a "first time rider"???? Thats stupid, I've got years of experince on quads,trikes,dirt bikes,snowmobiles,etc and Im sure theres people here with alot more experince then me that are being called "first time riders" wouldnt it make more sense to let us make up our own titles?? just my 2 cents.

Tri-Z dude
01-24-2003, 09:45 PM
if u read what he said
that means u made 10 or more posts
somethin like ranks but better
Ben

ATCkrazy
01-24-2003, 09:51 PM
Thats stupid, someone who was no idea bout 3 wheelers coild just post and post and post, of course I have been posting alot these days(but im laid of for 2 months till I go back to work at the farm, all this dam snow, nothing to do!)

Howdy
01-24-2003, 11:06 PM
Thats stupid, someone who was no idea bout 3 wheelers coild just post and post and post, of course I have been posting alot these days(but im laid of for 2 months till I go back to work at the farm, all this dam snow, nothing to do!)

:rolleyes: I fail to see where it is stupid. I am sorry if you title offends you. But every New comer to the site/forums start at the bottom and work their way up via postings.
On a Very rare occasion ( but it does happen ) we give a custom title out, How ever we don't do it by request.

This is the way we have done it for a long time.

Howdy

ATCkrazy
01-24-2003, 11:11 PM
I understand, thanks for the info, I geuss it's cool this way. 8)

jeswinehart
01-25-2003, 12:20 AM
i have been dubbed a cookie,,, whats your problem ? ( lmao )

and darn proud of it by the way !

john

Trikeaholic
01-25-2003, 12:33 AM
I like mine..........................

Ace Mon
01-26-2003, 01:14 PM
Tiger owner ????? I dont dispute that you own a tiger . But before even that you had a different one remember ???? King of front tire air !!!!

ATC crazy
01-26-2003, 03:39 PM
Well, I guess I have a ways to go to get to the top one. What is it, about 800-1000 posts? lmao. Thanks for the info.