PDA

View Full Version : NICE NUMBER PLATE on ebay

ScottZJ
03-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Hey this is a different but cool number plate I found.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4534833440&category=43971#ebayphotohosting

ScottZJ
03-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Same guy has a nice set of disc guards for a ATC 200

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43971&item=4534834060&rd=1

Lomax
03-16-2005, 05:27 PM
Hey I wonder if those will fit my 1986 200X??

freaksfix
03-16-2005, 05:58 PM
Hey I wonder if those will fit my 1986 200X??

not sure,, but these will........ http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4534771068&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT

trikerider2oo7
03-16-2005, 08:02 PM
why you sellin the pit bike freaksfix?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=43981&item=4534787369&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW

hrc85250r
03-16-2005, 09:54 PM
hey, remember the number pate is for an earlier 250r, not 85-86....just thought id let you guys know...

Orangecnty250r
03-17-2005, 09:32 AM
Now I know what mine is?? After i saw this post i turned mine over and saw maier lightly stamped in it. Have to look hard.

twgranger
03-17-2005, 09:28 PM
Now I know what mine is?? After i saw this post i turned mine over and saw maier lightly stamped in it. Have to look hard.
Now we both have one. :cool:

Orangecnty250r
03-17-2005, 10:29 PM
Congrats I saw alot of people from the board bidding on that one.

twgranger
03-18-2005, 08:23 AM
Congrats I saw alot of people from the board bidding on that one.yeah, they tried bidding at the last second too but it didn't work. :D

chris200x
03-18-2005, 09:38 AM
This whole numberplate thing is OUTTA CONTROL!!!!

Scott, why on god's green earth would you tell all of us about it and then bid? Unless you have an unlimited supply of cash. To me a move like this makes no sense.

Orangecnty250r
03-18-2005, 09:58 AM
I am surprised a company doesnt make a nice old school BIG screened Number Plate. They are so universal and not make specific (for the most part) and they would sell quite a few. Certainly enough to do OK with.

twgranger
03-18-2005, 10:36 AM
Scott, why on god's green earth would you tell all of us about it and then bid? Unless you have an unlimited supply of cash. To me a move like this makes no sense.
Was thinking the same thing. :wondering

ScottZJ
03-18-2005, 01:04 PM
This whole numberplate thing is OUTTA CONTROL!!!!

As a matter of fact I have an unlimited supply of cash....I have a job. Baahahaha
Actually I posted it and then thought it might look cool on the air fooler and help sell it. I put a cheap bid on it to watch it but went too high for me sniper. Oh and why do you have to worry about what people do?? Everyone has their own way of doing things, thats what makes us human, we are all different. :confused:

chris200x
03-18-2005, 03:27 PM
I like the fact that people do post about some parts on ebay here. But for the price you guys end up paying for those numberplates you can probably get a headlight in good conditition off ebay.

Some people do not have an unlimited supply of cash so one would think the less number of people knowing and bidding on it might just keep the cost down a little. Especially letting a bunch of addicts that would sell their sister know about it. :D

ScottZJ
03-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Well Chris,
Personally I think this forum is the most ignorant one out of them all. I understand if it were a forum to post about your own ebay auction, so that you dont use up the for sale section, but to have people just finding things and posting it, is another thing. This is one of these debates that could last forever. I spend tons of my time on ebay finding stuff, rare and what not, you think I am going to share if I plan on purchasing it, no sir. I understand assisting other board members in their build up and what not, but thats what the PM system is all about. I spend too much time at home and work(shhhh!) tracking down some really cool stuff and dont plan on letting others know til I snipe it! Oh if I really wanted to mess this forum up, I would post like 50-75 posts a day on things I find just to show why this forum is ignorant. :D :Bounce :naughty: ............peace

chris200x
03-18-2005, 04:43 PM
See that's what I kind was wondering in my first post. If you/me really wanted something why let everyone know about it and jack the price up on yourself? If it was something I wanted I would wait till the auction was over then post. But that's just me I guess. I almost shat the other day when I seen that tacate plastic go for hundreds of dollars. I know people that did not even pay that much for their entire wheeler. It just does not make any sense to me that's all. Also I kind of understand what you did...You seen something cool and let us know about it. Then A while later decided well, maybe I would like it so you threw in your bid. No big deal really. Maybe we should ask Lots of Nothing how he feels about this matter? :D

Lots_Of_Nothing
03-18-2005, 04:59 PM
I feel perfectly fine, I really didnt even want it that bad, but I figured I'd throw a couple bucks on it and if I got it for cheap, then so be it. If I won all I would of done was throw it on a shelf and re-sell later. Nothing irks me more then when someone thinks they know me, Please speak for yourself and yourself only. Scott is the one who just refered me to this post while chatting with me.. Wait, Maybe I should act the way you think I feel "scott you *******!! why!!!" ..... HAHA.. Honostly, Who cares? ebay is fair game, whoever wants it will win it (depending on how bad they want it). SOME people (like scott and myself) Will happily post a link to something we are bidding on, I will because I know that if I REALLY want it, I WONT be outbid. Most stuff I dont even need, but I see its at a good price, so I figure, why not try?

Trikeaholic
03-18-2005, 06:41 PM
yea, I put a snipe in too, didnt really want it either, but heck for 60 bucks whatever. Heck I spent more than that on beer in one night.

erectordale
03-19-2005, 08:46 PM
Lol is all this over their sister or a number plate lol

poppanitrous
09-08-2010, 10:35 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190398430478&fromMakeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:en