PDA

View Full Version : Stay away from Jerrylance on Ebay

markdb420
03-16-2005, 06:01 PM
This jerkoff company is a complete ripoff. I have been waiting 3 weeks for a part that I need on my Bayou. It is getting ridiculous. He has so much bad feedback and needs to be banned from Ebay.

GreenBoy
03-16-2005, 06:06 PM
I bought some stuff from JerryLance a while back too.
It took a few month to get the parts and they were useless.....
The swingarm I bought went directly into the bin.

Egay doesn´t ban anybody as long as he pays his fees..........

Trikeaholic
03-16-2005, 07:46 PM
jerrylance has been slammed on here before. so all I can say is "no S@#T" to that!

trikerider2oo7
03-16-2005, 07:52 PM
thats why you should always check the seller's feedback before bidding

faf_racing
03-16-2005, 09:48 PM
Alot of sellers should be banned and hes the second on the list, stay away from gregmotorsports too!!!

markdb420
03-16-2005, 10:11 PM
Well, I bought from him before and had the part within one week! He has alot of bad feedback within the last 3 weeks while I have been waiting! Oh well I'll get my money back via Paypal, it'll just take a couple of weeks. Not much loot, and I can do without it for a couple of weeks.

chris200x
03-17-2005, 12:37 AM
I have learned my lesson from buying on ebay...1st read feedback before you bid. Don't get all excited when you see the part you need. 2nd...Do a little research. Don't be afraid to email them and ask alot of questions. Be patient!!! And Finally, learn how to read!!!. Alot of people do not read their payment, part, and shipping directions correctly.

StangLX302
03-18-2005, 05:40 AM
Yeap, just file a Paypal claim. That will put the fire under his butt. I've had to do it twice so far.

Orangecnty250r
03-18-2005, 07:54 AM
Ive seen the other post on this guy (Jerrylance) and I remember the discussion about his feedback replies "BANNED FROM EBAY SITE. " Every time I read his feedback i get irritated so I will never look again. Imagine all the people that havent left negative feedback because of the concern for retalitory feedback from him. He doesnt miss a beat leaving it. (Negative feedback Discussed in another thread). When ever I'm searching ebay and his stuff takes up half my page i go right by it. Notice how he never describes ANY part in detail (RED flag right there to me). I'm sure some people have found something they needed from him but I wouldn't chance it.

twgranger
03-18-2005, 08:42 AM
This guy is a nut job. :(

chris200x
03-18-2005, 09:22 AM
Let's form up an angry mob and go get him! wsatv is another guy that needs to brush up on his people skills. :mad:

Jeb
03-18-2005, 10:45 AM
Considering the continental scale of ebay, this guy is right in my back yard. Still a couple hours drive away though. He'd have to have something EXTREMELY rare for me to even think about dealing with him.

His auctions are annoying. His "I have no email" claim is ridiculous. I too skip over his stuff for the most part, at least that stupid grid scale is his trademark and makes it easy to ignore! :rolleyes:

grundlegrabber
03-20-2005, 11:59 AM
I always check ebay seller's feedback before buying. The few times I decided to take the risk and bid on something where the seller had questionable feedback, I was disappointed every time. Just not worth it. I think everyone should buy from sellers like the grundlegrabber- 559 100% positive feedback and counting.

03 ORANGE SHEE
03-21-2005, 06:01 PM
he sells rusty, salty, junk, and to top it off ...HIGH prices