PDA

View Full Version : Custom Blaster photographs by request.

LonesomeTriZ
03-17-2005, 03:59 PM
I have had a few people ask me to post some photographs of my Blaster project. This is what I have completed so far. I have a six inch swing arm ready to go on to replace the plus two that is on there now. I also have a boost bottle and some nickel dime things to complete. I really need a new frame. So if any of you have a good one that needs nothing and you do not want my first born for it let me know. I have done about all I can do to the engine. It has a 240 kit with a bigger cab and a TORRS eliminator. Anyhoo, I hope you all enjoy the photographs.

LonesomeTriZ
03-17-2005, 05:42 PM
By the way, has any one else ever bought this aftermarket break kit?

SpeedBump
03-21-2005, 06:08 PM
Trenga? I personally didn't buy one, but my 2 friends who own Blasters have them on theirs. I helps work on one of them...PITA! Couldn't get it to bleed properly. The other guy's, no problems so far.

LonesomeTriZ
03-21-2005, 07:34 PM
Trenga? I personally didn't buy one, but my 2 friends who own Blasters have them on theirs. I helps work on one of them...PITA! Couldn't get it to bleed properly. The other guy's, no problems so far.

Same here. I could never get it to bleed so I took it to the shop and it worked great for about an hour before the same thing happened again. Any advice?