PDA

View Full Version : hmmmm.... what so special about this 350X?

350x'inNY
03-20-2005, 01:49 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4535497175&category=6724

It's got a busted frame, a patched hole in the seat, cutoff fenders, some cheap after market fork boots, has condensation in one HL bulb, and it's still pulling over $1600? :eek:

Bruce

chris200x
03-20-2005, 01:58 PM
I guess it's all about supply and demand. I am not impressed but none the less would like to have it sittin in the yard. Looks kind of crosseyed with that one fogged up headlight. lol

faf_racing
03-20-2005, 02:37 PM
people tend too pay alot more on ebay,I also didnt see in the description about the cracked frame,just a pic winner may be a little upset about that. id like too have that too but wouldnt pay even close too that price for it!

Maine_Triker
03-20-2005, 02:44 PM
I'll tell you what, the value of trikes is going up dramaticly.

Lots_Of_Nothing
03-20-2005, 02:50 PM
people tend too pay alot more on ebay,I also didnt see in the description about the cracked frame,just a pic winner may be a little upset about that. id like too have that too but wouldnt pay even close too that price for it!

You must not be reading it, here is quote from the auction;

New clutch cable, rebuilt front forks, new fork boots, Cobra exhaust, includes an extra set of like new sand tires on chrome wheels, ’86 front and rear white plastic. Runs excellent and is a lot of fun too! When the engine is cold it tends to smoke a little. It’s not bad, but I did want to mention this so there isn’t any surprise for the winning bidder. The seat had a small hole that I patched and now looks fine. There are two small cracks in the frame in the usual location that can easily be welded. (See picture)

Its all about location.

dirtface
03-20-2005, 04:15 PM
I'm with Jared, location is a really big factor. The prices of the 350xs seem to jump up quicker on Ebay than the 250Rs and other bikes. The 350Xs seem to go up at the begining of the auction, where the others seem to jump big towards the end of the auctions.

BLAZERONE22
03-21-2005, 01:16 AM
I don't think thats the case here though, I've seen four nicer 350x's here in Oregon in the last month $200.00 cheaper than what that guy paid for that one. More ignorant buyer. IMO