PDA

View Full Version : A trip back in time!!!

chris200x
03-20-2005, 11:39 PM
This is one for you old school folks.

Does anyone remember *-Haul renting trikes? I just remembered that from years ago. My father used to work right next to a *-haul when I was a kid. I think(and correct me if I'm wrong) they used to rent Honda atc200s and the atc70.

I remember I couldn't wait until mom had to go pick dad up from work...we would leave a little early so I could check them out.

After bugging them for a LONG time they finally rented me a 70 for a couple hours. If I remember correctly it was like $50/hr plus a huge security depost.

That was my first experiance with a trike and I've been hooked ever since.

AHHH the good ole days. :TrikesOwn

chris200x
03-20-2005, 11:47 PM
Hey! moderators, what up with censoring out the you in the beginning of haul...I don't get it?

Billy Golightly
03-20-2005, 11:59 PM
Hmmmm I'm not sure. I thought maybe you accidently hit shift and 8 instead of * at first. I'll let you know. :p

erectordale
03-21-2005, 12:00 AM
well don't remmeber renting but my freind would bring his 125 over and what a blast we had

chris200x
03-25-2005, 12:49 AM
I would of thought some of the older guys on hear would of remembered this (you)-haul renting atc's...maybe I was lucky and they only did that up in these parts (PA) were I grew up. Believe me I'm not liying. I did not deam this up. Someone on these boards had to remember that! I'm not crazy you know...anyone?