PDA

View Full Version : Awards Meeting place.

Billy Golightly
03-21-2005, 04:48 PM
We touched on this briefly in another thread, http://www.3wheelerworldforums.com/showthread.php?t=30670 but we need to make a final decision.

Should the awards be done outside around the pavillion.

Or

Should they be done inside the main building if its OK with Pete (Might need to check and make sure this is even an option first).

TimSr
03-21-2005, 05:05 PM
Most of us will already be near the pavillion eating and everything, and I cant see moving everybody up the the hill and into the buiding for this. Ive sat through enough rider's meetings of a lot more than 100 people, and its managable, and they werent using a bullhorn, which I will have available.

Wickedfinger
03-21-2005, 05:09 PM
I like the pavillion idea - but - I think everybody will be pretty well "moved" into it by the end of the weekend, making it hard to organize something there with any amount of people.

Derrick Adams
03-21-2005, 05:49 PM
I like the idea of having it inside the building (provided it's not 100 degrees in there)
Because it will be quieter and will draw more attention to the event. I just wonder if people will be wandering in to see what's going on!

What ever we decide is fine by me, though.

Bill X_R
03-21-2005, 06:01 PM
One vote for the Pavillion

ScottZJ
03-22-2005, 03:56 PM
Yeah I think inside is where it needs to be esp if you are trying to have a somewhat professional atmosphere. Out side is too loud, dust flying/mud depending on weather and just harder to hear.