PDA

View Full Version : fast boat

mbg75
03-21-2005, 07:01 PM
check this out
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fastboat.html

350xsx
03-23-2005, 06:28 PM
that is NOT sane :eek: i dont see why youd put that much money into a lil piece of plastic, but it sure is faaaaastttt as hellllll, and its got a turbo :eek: i didnt know you could do that to one of them......
I thought it was gunna be a 10 foot flat bottom boat with a blown 454 on the back or somethin....

Quickonstep
03-24-2005, 12:57 AM
that is NOT sane :eek: i dont see why youd put that much money into a lil piece of plastic, but it sure is faaaaastttt as hellllll, and its got a turbo :eek: i didnt know you could do that to one of them......
I thought it was gunna be a 10 foot flat bottom boat with a blown 454 on the back or somethin....

That boat is electric, 24 cells, brushless motor.. there are a ton of hours in engineering put into that boat..

That whine you hear is from the prop entering and exiting the water.

Jesse

NOS_350X
03-24-2005, 01:06 AM

Speeking of flatbottoms, I have a 1960 Stevens with a 390 caddy and 2 4barrel carbs. Its not too fast (beats new ski boats but thats bout it) and dosent look too good but I get the chicks in it.

350xsx
03-24-2005, 04:44 PM
Speeking of flatbottoms, I have a 1960 Stevens with a 390 caddy and 2 4barrel carbs. Its not too fast (beats new ski boats but thats bout it) and dosent look too good but I get the chicks in it.

piimmmp.... :cool: lol... i saw a guy with a worked brand new 6.0 powerstroke on a boat, that was badass, i love my diesels, and i rode in a boat with 4 454s in the back of it, it was called "The Wild Thing", that hthing was a beast, he had some crazy speakers in it hidin somewhere too....
Thats electric? wtf, i would think it was a 2 stroke nitro motor, and i thought he said it had a turbo in the vid,hard to tell, it got cut off, but thats obviously not true if its electric ....

i have an electric boat, i got it from a guy i know, he said it was the fastest mfg. electric boat made that year(like 00 or somethin...) and i was very dissapointed, it goes like 2 mile an hour lol......