PDA

View Full Version : Trikefest 05 Brochure/Schedule Completed. Give me your thoughts

Billy Golightly
03-22-2005, 10:13 AM
I spent probably 3/4 of my day yesterday working on this. I think it turned out pretty well. You guys check it out and see what you think, tell me if anything needs to be added or subtracted from it. I want someone to be able to show up at haspin with nothing more then this sheet of paper and be able to know everything that is going on and have a slight background on things.

Wickedfinger
03-22-2005, 05:03 PM
... Billy, you need to send that to Dirt Wheels ........ They seem genuinely interested!!

Trikeaholic
03-22-2005, 07:52 PM
that is very nice, but who is this guy who wheelied over in front of everyone, and why does that seem so dam funny?? LOL

famous/infamous whats the difference? its all good!

83185s
03-22-2005, 08:20 PM
that is a sweet brochure!!...holic..famous means your famous..infamous means your not..i think

Trikeaholic
03-22-2005, 08:28 PM
infamous means "famous for doing "bad" things"

Bill X_R
03-23-2005, 05:45 PM
Top Notch there Billy....your wise beyond your years!

dividebyzero
03-23-2005, 08:20 PM
tell me if anything needs to be added or subtracted from it. I want someone to be able to show up at haspin with nothing more then this sheet of paper and be able to know everything that is going on and have a slight background on things.Don't forget about the firework show both nights ;)

Billy Golightly
03-23-2005, 08:42 PM
Don't forget about the firework show both nights ;)

Oh ****! The fireworks, I'll put it in there right now. Thanks for reminding me Brian :D

YAMAHA_Jim
03-23-2005, 11:06 PM
file wont open for me
>>>>nevermind,i figured it out. :) Looks awesome Billy, It still needs some fine tuning but its one heck of a start.Looks very professional.
I forgot about Jay losing his keys,that was a hectic few hrs and then by some miracle they were found out in the dirt.

Billy Golightly
03-24-2005, 12:17 AM
What else would you change Jim? Anything in particular?

Tri-ZNate
03-24-2005, 07:01 AM
thats AWESOME! my dad has been wondering why he was driving out to Haspin acres, so I think this will give him a good idear of why I'm dragging him out there.

Also I dont see any pics. Is it just me or were they deleted?

Billy Golightly
03-24-2005, 05:25 PM
? I dont think there ever were any pictures in the thread. The brochure is still attatched to my first post though if thats what you mean? :wondering:

Howdy
03-24-2005, 06:09 PM
? I dont think there ever were any pictures in the thread. The brochure is still attatched to my first post though if thats what you mean? :wondering:

I think what he means is: on the brochure the boxes on the side. He thought there should be some pictures there. ;)

I need something to get my mind off everything going on here, Let me see if I can work some picture magic.
Howdy

Tri-ZNate
03-24-2005, 06:11 PM

when you were talking about putting the fireworks show in there I misunderstood what you meant. Sorry if I confused you.

Pics on the brochure like howdy mensioned would make it look even nicer, like a picture of Devils backbone or a TF group pic.

90nut
03-29-2005, 12:26 AM
It looks great! But shouldn't the date on the top of the first pae be the 9th instead of the 8th? It is thursday,friday,saturday,sunday right?

Billy Golightly
03-29-2005, 12:31 AM
Sort of. We kind of decided that it would be best to start a day early, the 8th (Wednesday) this year because there is so much stuff going on. Officialy it starts the 9th yes. Perhaps i should change that.

ATC crazy
04-14-2005, 09:55 PM
I agree, send that to Dirtwheels! You did an awesome job creating that...and hopefully the media coverage might bring out more trike enthusiasts. I only wish I could come this year...if only HS graduation wasnt the same weekend....

trikerider2oo7
04-15-2005, 03:57 PM
nice billy...did you ever finish you tf diary thing from last year?

Billy Golightly
04-15-2005, 04:08 PM
No...I waited to long to start the first day one and I kind of lost all the details to it. I'm thinking about maybe trying to scratch down a few things every night before I go to sleep this year. Dunno if I will or not though.

Derrick Adams
04-15-2005, 04:35 PM
You can count on seeing a big write up from me this year, when I get back. I love to write short stories!

Hey Billly, Howdy and I were passing out your flyers last weekend :w00t: . We need to find a program with a tri-fold format for next year.

Billy Golightly
04-15-2005, 04:47 PM
No kidding Derrick? Thats very cool, after seeing this again I just started working on a second page with directions and some other stuff. The original posted here I had intended to be printed on the front and back of a sheet. I think 2 pages will work out better and be a little bit more complete since there will be more room for stuff like the directions, fees/costs, background on haspin, ect. Tri-Z_Jim sent me an email a while back and I went ahead and made most of those changes. What all else do you guys think should be added in on it?