PDA

View Full Version : I picked up a 84 ATC70 today for...... with pics..

freaksfix
01-26-2003, 01:49 AM
FREE!!!!!!!! I was in the garage and a riding buddy stopped over. He comes out of nowhere with "I have this little 70 that I'm going to make into a utility trailer" Come to find out its a ATC70 thats been in his family since new, it jumped timing years ago he tore it apart and there it sat. So I restrain from hitting him with the nearist wrench :D . I gave him a 200X rearend to make his trailer.
The bike is in realy nice shape, the motor is completly apart, but the rear plastic has no cracks and the tank has no dents. Needs reassembled, and a front fender, and a pipe.......... Pics in a day or two.......

jeswinehart
01-26-2003, 07:15 PM
that's the other f word that gets my attention,,, FREE

some assembly required, another project, such is life.

john

freaksfix
01-28-2003, 11:04 PM
Here is some pics of the the little gem........ I picked up the rear bearings today, and a custom seat cover is in the making...

alex23
01-30-2003, 01:53 PM
hi my name is alex and i have an atc 125. i just bought it and iit has aproblem in the transmition case . i am from greece and here the istributor of honda doesn't have the parts catalog and i can't find any part that i need from the transimition . i was wondering if u know if the transmition case of the atc 125 fits to any other motorcycle so i can order throught there . i will very obliged for any help.thank u and good rides

Yamaha_Rules69
01-31-2003, 12:47 AM
try going on some websites. i dont know if denniskirk.com would help, but there are other sites as well that may help you a bit ol' chap. One of my favorites is cyclesalvage.com they have hundreds of atc parts waiting for the picking. Overseas shipping on the other hand, may be a problem. Well, i dont know if i helped, but i'll see ya around.

Truckster
02-03-2003, 01:06 AM
cyclesalvage.com they have hundreds of atc parts waiting for the picking. Overseas shipping on the other hand, may be a problem.

Overseas shipping available it says, so cyclesalvage is ok!