PDA

View Full Version : Check this beauty 250R - hehhee

350x'inNY
03-25-2005, 01:07 PM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4538516447&category=43972

I like the altered rear grab bar, the Yamaha Tri-Moto looking headlight and front fender too! The skull and cross bons was an added touch :cool: What kind of front forks are they? Looks like the original triple trees (on bolt top, 2 bolt bottom) Wonder if that front tire slides back and forth or what spacer he added to use the narrow front with the wider triples.

Bruce

twgranger
03-25-2005, 01:20 PM
I love the custom made rear decals!! Must have coast alot of money for them. :p

Trikeaholic
03-25-2005, 01:21 PM
Hey come on now, some kid will buy it and post it as his pride and joy. Then just wait for all the replies....."cool"......"nice trike"......."awesome"......."my uncle had one of those they are fast, but my gramma wouldn't give it to me when he went to prison because it made smoke come out of the exast pipe and she was skard tht it wuld make a fyre in the woods bee-hind her trayler."

twgranger
03-25-2005, 02:32 PM
Hey come on now, some kid will buy it and post it as his pride and joy. Then just wait for all the replies....."cool"......"nice trike"......."awesome"......."my uncle had one of those they are fast, but my gramma wouldn't give it to me when he went to prison because it made smoke come out of the exast pipe and she was skard tht it wuld make a fyre in the woods bee-hind her trayler."
I think i have the same # stickers on my mail box. :D

250RNUT
03-25-2005, 06:19 PM
It definetaly has yamaha tri-moto front forks.