PDA

View Full Version : Care Full With This Seller

shudup
03-29-2005, 09:02 PM
wsatvs leaves neg. feedback if you leave it for him first after not recieving the part and not anwering the email sent about it
waited a month to send 2nd email about the part then after not getting answer on that email, I left negitive feedback and he left it for me the next day.

I was going to just let it go with the neg. feedback but getting neg left for me when i paid on the same day. After buying and giving him a month and 2 emails.... well that made me mad and I filled complaint with ebay and dispute with paypal.

He could of just replied to my feedback, but to give neg feedback to someone is just not right

LonesomeTriZ
03-29-2005, 09:52 PM
That is how jerks like that are. I doubt you will hear anything back from Ebay. With them it is sell and buy at your own risk.

250RNUT
03-30-2005, 10:12 AM
I sold some corvette parts on ebay to a guy and he never paid me so after 2 months of no pay I gave him a negative.He left a neg. for me the same day.I wish his payment was that fast.Pissed me off

Lomax
03-30-2005, 02:39 PM
I know it sucks to do it this way, but when people dont ever pay for a product that I have, I just dont leave feedback at all. I know that it warns other buyers/sellers but if there going to flag you then I just leave it alone

bigredhead
03-30-2005, 04:15 PM
I got that problem now.. i sold a set of 52 old cigarette cards.. collector cards with car pictures on them.. found in my basement.... winner got it for 10 $ us, says she sent CASH.... and it never got to me from the US... after 3 weeks, says she will re-send.

Now that means she will have spent double, and i wonder what they are really worth.. i was going to leave negative feedback, but how can you tell....

chris200x
03-30-2005, 04:28 PM
wsatvs leaves neg. feedback if you leave it for him first after not recieving the part and not anwering the email sent about it
waited a month to send 2nd email about the part then after not getting answer on that email, I left negitive feedback and he left it for me the next day.

I was going to just let it go with the neg. feedback but getting neg left for me when i paid on the same day. After buying and giving him a month and 2 emails.... well that made me mad and I filled complaint with ebay and dispute with paypal.

He could of just replied to my feedback, but to give neg feedback to someone is just not right

Go read the feedback I left for that jerk.

sagers
02-04-2007, 01:13 PM
I just had a really bad experience with him also, has 2 itelm pictured in auction and only sends one (wrapped in brown bag with no packaging) and when I question where the other part is he says it was being sold seperately and I should have know that!! The auction does not say anywhere the 2 items are seperate!! He charges $12.95 for shipping that cost him $3 and would not answer emails. Then he leaves me negative feedback just because I left him some. I payed as soon as auction was done and had no reason for negative being left. :mad:

timex69
04-19-2007, 08:54 AM
his shippin charges are hihway robbery, he charged me $130 to ship a motor to me last year and the bill read 89.95