PDA

View Full Version : 2000 Kawasaki KE 100

JourneyMan
01-27-2003, 12:00 AM
Well, I must get ready to go hunting for that prick that stole my 350X and I need a bike that has a quick pick up and a decent top end. There is my 1985 Honda ATC 125m but I doubt ill be able to catch the thief if I see him with it. There is My 2003 KLR 250, but its too new to risk chasing the thief on it. so there is my KE 100. Its done seeing a licens plate while I own it so Im getting knobby tires and bigger sprockets for it. But I just recently rebuilt the top end with aftermarket a veserah top end gasket kit and Wiseco piston and rings and upper bearings. But you can hear a little rattleing sound coming from the topend. Is that normal? The crank is fine so I dont know what could be? When your riding it you cant hear it as much but when it idles you can.

ATCRYDER
01-27-2003, 05:44 PM
Trying to chase them down, although I know I'd WANT to, isnt a great idea. If you see them, stop them, take down the VIN and have your cellular phone ready to call the police. Chasing them will result in legal BS, possible death of your machine(s) or worse (death of the riders).

kwit
02-22-2003, 02:38 AM
Or u could just follow the sucker to his house to make sure he gets cought just make sure u have enough gas lol