PDA

View Full Version : Nicknames, how'd you get yours???

Lomax
04-01-2005, 04:49 PM
I have been looking at all the different names on here and I was just wondering where some of them came from.
There are two parts to mine. A couple of years ago a few freinds of mine decided it would be a good idea to go to there college class drunk. Well they watched a video they thought was Called Willie Lomax, the death of a salesman (i was in sales at the time), So they thought It would work out for me. Turns out the name of the guy in the Video was Biff Loman so I guess that alcohol impears you hearing as well. The other part of the deal was I bought a little Mitsubishi Mighty Max pickup for a couple hundred bucks, its was pretty ratty but it rolled and kept the miles off of my dodge (dont have anymore). Well, it was lowered so everyone kinda blended it with the drunk night so the name "Lomax" (lowered mighty max) just stuck to me.

1984kxtTECATE
04-01-2005, 04:57 PM
Well outside of the forums all my freinds call me fat logger. We got a little bit wasted one night, so I said we should go cut down some tree's, it was fun at the time until a little tree fell on me and I was expecting it, so my friends call me "fat" because I had slow reflex's that night and logger becuase I wanted to go cut down trees.

250RNUT
04-01-2005, 05:30 PM
I tatooed 250r on my left nut (ouch) :eek: :D

Lomax
04-01-2005, 05:47 PM
:eek: :eek:

3 weelin geezer
04-01-2005, 06:37 PM
Originally I was going to pick calvin (of calvin and hobbes) because I like that kid. Reminds me of me as a child. I think someone already has that name here and just about everywhere else. soooo...I thought how can I use the 3 wheeler? Then we have threewheelinfeelin or something like that so that one's out. How about a geezer? No one likes to be called 'old'. so I tried it. It took it. Most other places I try using 'geezer' won't allow it. You should see my damn little address book full of different names and p/w. The crazy thing is that they are all ME! If they were only women's names...... :cry:

03 ORANGE SHEE
04-01-2005, 06:39 PM
the pic in my avator says it all!

okieRrider
04-01-2005, 06:53 PM
I'm from Oklahoma so that = okie and I am a R rider.....okieRrider

atczack
04-01-2005, 06:58 PM
I like ATC's and my name is Zack!!! Simple enough.

Yamahauler
04-01-2005, 07:51 PM
i own a yamahauler

Lots_Of_Nothing
04-01-2005, 07:51 PM
I like to scare off potential buyers and friends. ;)

Yamahauler
04-01-2005, 07:52 PM
are you kidding?

250RNUT
04-01-2005, 09:01 PM
Yea I'm kidding,I dont like pain.I love the 250r's and thats how I came up with that name.I cant believe it wasn't taken already because I just joined you guys in Feb.

Tri-ZNate
04-01-2005, 10:06 PM
Mine is chunkey munkey. My dad, friend and I were at a drug store one day and I thought I would be different to try the ice cream. Well we didnt get the icecream and the name stuck.

vartiak15
04-01-2005, 10:31 PM
my buddies call be big country. just got that name from my bball coath or some kids call me chip wood.

CHAINSAW
04-01-2005, 10:33 PM
Ive always loved the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre for the most part. Over 10 years ago when one of my bands starting touring around the midwestern states, I didnt want to use my real name on stage, so I used "Chainsaw" as a stage name.
Every band since then I just kept using it, because people starting knowing me by that name in the Metal scene around Kansas, Missouri, and Nebraska.

Now Im starting an airbrush business and calling it CHAINSAW graphics, have also started tattooing a chainsaw blade down my left arm, so the nick will probably stick with me now :)

Oldshell4481
04-01-2005, 10:41 PM
oldshell is the name of my lobster boat, and 4481 is my lobster license number ( old shell is a lobster that hasnt shed its shell and it gets really hard and barnacle covered, a shedder,aka new shell, is a lobster that has just shed it shell so there is a difference) just a fun fact from us midcoast mainahs,, ya cant get theyah from heeah

ATC crazy
04-01-2005, 11:00 PM
Well, my nickname on the forums are pretty much self-explanitory. Im crazy about ATC's...

But my everyday nickname is Fat S**t. I dont know how it started...but it stuck. Im not fat, Im just huge. Im 6'5" 280lbs. Im also called Shrek and "Biggie-wanna-be-smalls" (Dont ask)

Yamahauler
04-01-2005, 11:18 PM
haha when i was 7 or 8, my dad used to call my brother "sh*thead 1" and me "sh*thead 2".

Coty
04-01-2005, 11:39 PM
I have a a few......
Big Coty, cause my little brother in law's name is cody, so we are called big coty(me) and little cody(bro-in-law)

Another is Codeman......thats what they called me when i played youth baseball...not sure where it came from..

Then there Coyote...a guy at work started callin me that one....he is cool so i don't mind it..

But the one that i really love to hear is "COTY B", i like this one so much, cause my Grandads last name was Baker, mine is Harris, he was only alive for my first 5 years. he died from a car accident, he worked on the pipelines all over this wonderful country, but when he was home it didn't matter if i had school, he would make sure i was with him while he was home. the last time i saw him was before he was leaving out for Louisana, to go back to work. I wanted to play hide and seek, but he couldn't find me, so he left. That was the last time i saw my grandad alive...it has been 16 years since that day, i can still remember it like it was yesterday...there for a couple of years, i thought i would see him holding his arms out to me, but it would be someone else and they would turn and walk away...kinda hard to believe i am 21 now, and still sometimes find myself getting teary eyed, thinking about him.. but thats how i got my most popular NickName, and if you guys want to start calling me that, i would really appreciate it...i may change my screen name to "Coty B"

atczack
04-02-2005, 12:01 AM
Sorry to hear that Coty B...

Wickedfinger
04-02-2005, 01:03 AM
Mine comes from the name of my band, Wickedfinger - its a combination of two Black Sabbath songs, "Wicked World" and "A Bit of Finger". Its also a nickname for your middle finger, which I have a propensity to wield at any given moment.

TrikeKid
04-02-2005, 01:25 AM
outside the forums my friends call me Skippy. One of my friends couldnt remember my name when we first met so he called me skippy and the name stuck.

hedge1988
04-02-2005, 01:29 AM
well mine is real simple my last name (hedge) and the year I graduated High school (1988) kinda plain simple and to the point.

wheelie king
04-02-2005, 01:41 AM
Figure mine out................

The burger king is home of the whopper, Wheelie King is home of the Popper :w00t: :D

foster
04-02-2005, 01:43 AM
My mother married a guy whose last name was Foster.
Then they had babies.
I was one of those babies. Therefore, I am Foster.

I could call myself something witty, but that would require way too much effort for me.

DeePa
04-02-2005, 03:08 AM
last name is dipasquale...sound it out...deepa squale...theres my nickname deepa

Dammit!
04-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Self explanatory. :D

Banage
04-02-2005, 12:26 PM

Not possable, not ennough tissue :TrikesOwn

jjjg-02
04-02-2005, 01:06 PM
Mine on here is composed of the initials of me , my wife, and my two kids...........I'm not very creative. They call me mother goose at work, and J when i'm not at work....Mine are not very original.....

threewheelin-feelin
04-02-2005, 03:15 PM
well we use to like singing youve lost the lovin feeling as a joke when we were working on motors out in the garage.....well one night me my uncle and cousins working on my 200s trying to get it running....and my uncle started singing.....youve lost the 3wheelin feelin lmao

4cylinders
04-02-2005, 09:10 PM
hey, 4cyl quad, 4cyl trike, 4cyl truck, 4cyl bike.

smokey
04-02-2005, 09:28 PM
My first ATC smoked alot, it was a atc200.
At school they call me Gus dont know why thiugh.

Pistonhead
04-03-2005, 12:08 AM
When I became interested in cars, trikes and all things mechanical in general, my Dad started calling me pistonhead, he still does. My friends just call me by my name (Ben).

chris200x
04-03-2005, 12:14 AM
Mine is my initials followed by the trike I have. pretty simple. Growing up everyone called me pear. (the fruit) I don't know why. I guess cause my head was shaped like a pear. lol I was thinking about changing my screen name cause it is pretty dull.

hotroddal
04-03-2005, 12:53 AM
in school and in town i am called "JUNKMAN" junkman beacause you probly couldnt tell my yard from a scrap yard, and also people call me Hotroddal because i work on and fix anything with a engine, or wheels, or anything that has to due with mechanics and my first name is Dallas so thats where the dal in hotroddal comes from.

Pistonhead
04-03-2005, 05:20 PM
Thats funny some of my friends call me hillbilly or cornfed.

Lomax
04-03-2005, 11:15 PM
in school and in town i am called "JUNKMAN" junkman beacause you probly couldnt tell my yard from a scrap yard, and also people call me Hotroddal because i work on and fix anything with a engine, or wheels, or anything that has to due with mechanics and my first name is Dallas so thats where the dal in hotroddal comes from.

I know exactly what you mean by your yard looking like a scrap yard, counting my running machines (which isnt many) I have 41 machines as of tonight.........

MyMistress86R
04-04-2005, 02:44 PM
ok...long explanation here, so bear with me...

While I was in basic training, we had a guy in our platoon that looked just like "Joker" from Full Metal Jacket. Well, he acted just like him too and hence we called him so. He decided it was only fair to give the rest of us nicknames as well. Mine became "Merlin" due to the fact that if he was looking for me, he could never find me, but if he was talking about me, I would materialize right behind him. That's the merlin half...

The mitsu comes from the fact that I own a 2000 Mitsubishi Eclipse GT and I came up with that handle for the Eclipse boards I belong to. I have simply begun using that handle for every motor vehicle related board I join.

Ok, so it turned out to not be so long...lol

Billy Golightly
04-04-2005, 03:31 PM
My nickname....Errrmmmm.....Well...Yeah, its kind of self explanatory :P I had no creativity when picking it

Kintore
04-04-2005, 08:53 PM
The town I live in, a total of about 100 people that I know every single one. I go to school in a urban area and everyone make fun of me for it. I am proud to represent KINTORE!
other names- Kintore kid
- King Kintore
- Kaptain Kintore
Mostly people just call me kintore, I have no problem with it at all. I like it!

xd 200x
04-07-2005, 05:33 PM
every one just calls me pound in the real world. that is from my younger days. Just guess on that one. and my name on the board is self explainatory except the xd its just a frat thing

erectordale
04-07-2005, 10:46 PM
mine i s from erecting modular homes all over the midwest and first name Dale my employees call stubby since i have a shortened thumb