PDA

View Full Version : Who likes to hunt ?/What do you hunt

hedge1988
04-07-2005, 02:30 PM
I like to hunt deer,ducks rabbits,squirells,doves, pheasants,geese and wouldlike to start hunting turkeys just haven't tried it yet. I would rather be hunting than just about anything else in the world. :w00t:

BIGCRIP28
04-07-2005, 02:36 PM
ducks, squirrels, quail, deer, rabbits, frogs, doves, **$$y
i hunt any chance i get. during the duck season i usually hunt 4 days a week and go to skool on the other 3. i still havent killed a deer but definitely not for lack of effort.
i usually kill about 40-50 ducks a year and probably about 60 squirrels.

hedge1988
04-07-2005, 06:27 PM
my kind of guy shame we are so far apart we could get together and hunt. Man I am addicted to it

Kintore
04-07-2005, 06:48 PM
Raccons,squirells, Pigeons, Birds and Possums

hedge1988
04-07-2005, 06:51 PM
No deer Kintore? Canada is known for monsterous bucks.

85 250sx
04-07-2005, 06:59 PM
i dont realy hunt hunt like i dont get all camo'ed out and sit for things to come to me i just walk around with my pellet gun evey once and a while and shoot a couple pigeons, rabbits, squirels, dove, little birds. and when i take the 22 mag. out ill shoot a rabbit or ground hog here and there. what i want to try and get into is bow fishing if thats what its called it looks like lots of fun

smokinwrench
04-07-2005, 07:40 PM
I'm a MILF HUNTER

I use to hunt pheasant every chance I got, but we had a couple bad winters for hunting and I got burnt out after walking hundreds of miles for very few birds. I haven't even went hunting for a few years now. I'm sure I'll get the itch again very soon since my boy is getting to the age.

Oldshell4481
04-07-2005, 07:41 PM
lets see deer, moose (if i ever get drawn for a permit, squirrels, birds, ducks, geese, partridge, porcupines, groundhogs, beavers, frogs, turkey this year,have killed an otter(thought it was a beaver, ashamed of the kill) rabbits, basically my philosophy is if its brown its down.

Russell 350X
04-07-2005, 10:48 PM
I hunt squirll, rabbit, grouse, DEER, turkey, and the good ol "chipmunk massacre" lol :D

Russ

MTS
04-07-2005, 10:57 PM
gophers pigions, ya know the anoying stuff around the farm, i have to get my permit so i can go deer huntin hear, i have seen MASSIVE and i mean HUGE bucks around my place, gota be the best fed deer around with all the frozen spuds in the ground and the spilt grain infornt of the graninbins hear......bagged a few badgers....just little stuff mostly

honda200boyatc
04-08-2005, 12:54 AM
i hunt deer phesent and girls but i love to get out and just relax in the wood with a few buddy or alone then i can think about everything on my mind. i like to go deer huntin so i can jusdt get away from town and have time with the old man.

atcmatt
04-08-2005, 07:05 AM
Used to do alot of bowhunting. Goats, Pigs, Roos', Rabbits, Foxes, Dingoes, Hares, Cats etc etc.

Ive only ever shot rabbits, goats, cats and roos'. The rest i just 'try' and get. I need alot more experience yet. I havnt bowhunted in about a year. I will get back into it someday. Good times! ;)

Matt

TravEX
04-08-2005, 08:30 AM
I hunt mainly deer and occasionally squirrels and rabbits,,,may try to start duck and turkey hunting,,,

BIGCRIP28
04-08-2005, 08:46 AM
I hunt mainly deer and occasionally squirrels and rabbits,,,may try to start duck and turkey hunting,,,

i would, my uncle used to live in northeast ark. and they were over run with ducks.

whiteman350x
04-08-2005, 09:28 AM
Let's see...DUCKS,DUCKS, & more DUCKS.

Pistonhead
04-08-2005, 09:56 AM
I hunt anything that moves that I won't get sent to jail for killing that I can eat or is a pest. I don't shoot ducks though, I used to alot but I kind of like ducks too much to shoot them anymore so I don't, but I love hunting geese. I'm mainly into deer, moose, gophers, badgers, birds etc.

jjjg-02
04-08-2005, 10:18 AM
I hunt DEER, turkey, ducks, quails, phesants, and that's pretty much it. I took 11 Deer this last season.......

foster
04-08-2005, 10:39 AM
Oct. to Feb: rabbits, coyotes
Oct. and Nov.: deer
Sept.: Moose if I can get drawn for a permit
Sept. to Nov.: ducks and geese
Year-round except for two weeks closed season: coyotes, groundhogs, porcupines, cormorants, crows, empty and full cans of Diet Pepsi (shake one up and pop it for a nice explosion)
Oct. to Dec.: partridge (grouse)
I also have a key to an authorized shooting range where I can plink targets and tin cans 7/364.
In other words, if it's tasty or a nuissance, I hunt it. (I'm sure I'm forgetting a species or two.)

hedge1988
04-08-2005, 01:03 PM
I would love to get to hunt moose but we have none in Missouri but I am hoping one day we will have a bear or elk season.We are starting to have a little population of both of these. Maybe there will be a season in my lifetime.

foster
04-08-2005, 03:22 PM
I always wanted to hunt bear. We have tons of them around here. I see them once in awhile. But a licence costs $50 and they are hard to hunt, so I haven't bothered -- yet!