PDA

View Full Version : Jungle Juice

ATC-Eric
04-08-2005, 12:54 AM
Im throwing a party this weekend, we're gonna do the bon fire thing, and we have decided to just throw down for jungle juice.

i was wondering if anyone out there has a good recipe, for this is the first time i am to make it.

thanks for you help

hedge1988
04-08-2005, 01:35 AM
lots of hawian puch and bout a fifth of everclear if not strong enough keep adding to your taste.

bigredhead
04-08-2005, 09:00 AM
Keg of bubbly and a stack of plastic cups !!

woot

ScottZJ
04-08-2005, 09:17 AM
Im throwing a party this weekend, we're gonna do the bon fire thing, and we have decided to just throw down for jungle juice.

i was wondering if anyone out there has a good recipe, for this is the first time i am to make it.

thanks for you help

The REAL Jungle Juice
is

1 fifth Everclear (190 proof)
6 bags Fruit (berries, cherries, pineapple, or whatever)
2 1/2 gal Fruit punch

OR here is another way...............

Ingredient ................................. Amount
Gin ...................................... 8 oz.
Rum, light .............................. 8 0z.
Vodka .................................. 8 0z.
Fruit Punch .............................. 1 gal.
Pineapple Juice ........................... 8 oz.
Cherries/Maraschinos .................. 20 Sliced cherries
Pineapple .............................. 1 can
Strawberries ......................... 20 slices
Ice ................................. 20 cubes
Oranges .......................... 8 slices
Peach........................... 15 wedges

Add ice in bowl, add the fruit, pour in the fruit punch then add your gin, vodka, and rum and stir well. Pour into glasses with ice.

jjjg-02
04-08-2005, 10:21 AM
I have always prefered the Hawaiin Punch and Everclear, and then add some fruit. THe fruit soaks up some of the juice and is potent to eat......

Kook
04-08-2005, 11:08 AM
Here is my recipe from MANY years ago.

Put a fifth of Everclear into your cooler, container, garbage can, whatever you're using.
Dump your fruit (a lot) into the Everclear and let it soak OVERNIGHT.
Now, dump 3 cans of your favorite Hi-C or Hawiian punch in. I also used to get a large container (not the packets) of the same flavor Hi-C and add that bit-by-bit until you can't taste the grain alcohol anymore. Usually ended up dumping pretty much all of the powder in. Drink it up and when you are ready to really put it on, start eating the fruit. Be careful, as a LOT of guys have suffered alcohol poisoning at the hands of jungle juice. If you wonder if this is strong stuff, trust me. I used to put on a jungle juice party every New Year's Eve when I was in the service. A buddy of mine spilled some on the NEW dark blue carpet of the barracks and by the time we got down the hall to the carpet cleaner and back, it had taken ALL of the color out of the carpet. I nearly got an Article 15 for that. All I ask that you do with this recipe is be careful. Enjoy!

3 weelin geezer
04-08-2005, 12:18 PM
Thats why you put some piece of furniture over the spot. Out of sight, out of mind sez us. :naughty:

AZ250R
04-08-2005, 03:31 PM
I always added the everclear & 2 or 3 more bottles of various rums for superior potentcy! :naughty: (usualy in a 5gal cooler though, the party can last for days with that much)

Ya gotta let the fruit soak in it for @ least one day before consumption, so make it in advance.

Use that like "day glow blue coolaid" IMO, makes for interesting HURLAGE later on during the party!!! I saw a guy unload his from the 6th floor apartment down onto the pool decking below once... looked wierd yet kinda cool. :beer

atczack
04-10-2005, 08:23 AM
Wow that sound's good. Here is something my buddy make's and claim's the chick's love it because you can't taste the liquor, but will get you f'd up as a football bat. I haven't tried it yet but I'm gonna. Take a very large punch bowl, pour a fifth of Everclear in it, pour 2-two liter's of Sprite in it, and 4 of those little plastic tub's of Crystal Light Pink Lemonade powder mix in it. Stir it up and enjoy. He's call's the concoction 'Pink Pantie's'.

ATC-Eric
04-10-2005, 11:00 PM
Thanks for the advice guys.

i ended up getting five bags of misc. fruit, 4 gallons of fruit punch, and 3 bottles fo everclear! i let the alchohol soak with fruit overnight, the punch turned out great

THE PARTY:

I went to Walmart to "aquire" some of the wood that they give away for "free" in the back (a buch of pallets) and proceeded to the park for the rondevous. i used gasoline naturally, the fire was huge.

about twenty of my good friends from school came, and it was great.

We hadnt been there a half an hour when the FIRE DEPT. came! :rolleyes:
turns out that we scared some people across the lake.

They came up and i told them i couldnt beleive that they had came to my party. i
explaned that i was truly honored

they laughed, saw that nobody was hurt and told us to have a good time, and a good time is exactly what we had! :beer