PDA

View Full Version : Dust to Glory !!!!!!

a-camp
04-13-2005, 11:17 PM
Wow. Who has seen it ?? I was invited to see it up at the premier in Hollywierd and to the after party. This is the best movie in years . Dana Brown the son of the man who did Endless Summer and On Any Sunday made this. He also did Step into the Liquid. I live in so. Cal and grew up on Baja. And this movie pin points it. You ride with Mouse McCoy and see heros in action like SAL FISH and my favorite Malcom Smith. Insane footage. . I am such a fan my friend who worked on it gave me a DVD. Sorry no copies (thats the deal) but you can all come over. Get out see it !!!

Billy Golightly
04-13-2005, 11:20 PM
I want to go see it bad but none of the shitty theatres here in my area have it playing.... :cry:

Dammit!
04-13-2005, 11:41 PM
Looks like it's gonna start playing here this friday!

Merriman
04-14-2005, 01:54 AM
I've seen it.

Your absolutely right. The best movie I have seen in a very long time. It is exactly why I go to the Score races. I took my girlfriend who couldn't understand why I go to Mexico to help out with these races, and afterwards she totally understood why. She even thought about going to one herself!!

I help pit for Mcmillin racing and some of the quad racers sometimes. Hopefully one day I can race myself, but the logisticalm cost of racing down there is far more than I can afford.

GO WATCH THIS MOVIE!!!!!

RideRed250R
04-14-2005, 12:25 PM
I say it on the 8th the day it came out then on the 9th and then on the 10th, wow 3 times in 3 days and iam still addicted, i love the movie insane footage like previously stated, and it shows the behind the scenes stuff also not just the racing, the problems, the heartache and the family sport it is. MOUSE McCoy DOES A IRON MAN!!! he irons the whole thing and comes in 12 over all in the baja WOW that is a great movie defently go see it, my fear is since it is a doc. on the baja that not many places are going to sell it on dvd anywhere! i hope they do tho, * would all love it
adam

Meat-BoX
04-14-2005, 01:47 PM
Here In NY you have to use DC++ to get a movie like that. Ive been looking for it. I got most of the Huevos flicks but Ive been waiting for a movie like this. You never see the real deal when they show it on TV. This flick is as close as I'll get to seeing that much footage.

O I cant wait for SUPERCROSS to come out. He he

Its lame when you have to use actors in a movie about racing and they dont even know how to ride. So lame. Arent any SuperCross racers Hollywood Movie Material?

Im sure that flick will bomb.