PDA

View Full Version : SCOTT GOGGLE TRAILER STOLEN READ ON PLEASE>>>>&g

G-MAN-1
01-28-2003, 11:49 PM
I CANT BELIEVE THAT SOME ONE WOULD STEAL A BIG RIG AND TRAILER LIKE THAT. MAYBE THEY THINK IT IS FULL OF SCOTT GOGGLES, WICH IT IS NOTT FULL(SORRY IDIOTS). IT WAS STOLEN ON A FREE WAY IN PHEONIX AZ. AFTER IT LEFT THE SUPER CROSS RACE LAST WEEK. SOME SET OF BALLS THESE PEOPLE HAVE HEYYYYYYYYYY........... :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( IT REALLLY UPSETS ME SEEING THIS KIND OF STUFF.

theeechozen1
01-29-2003, 04:54 PM
Ya I was at that race, good time, Do you work for scott?? You sound really upset about this, I don't like scott goggles that much so the story didnt upset me that much. It was prolly someone that worked for arnett or something :D

ATC crazy
01-29-2003, 07:28 PM
That guy must have been in need of some goggles pretty bad huh? :D I have some Scott goggles and they are great.

G-MAN-1
01-29-2003, 11:09 PM
no i dont work for scott. but i dont like people stealing shitt. and messing around with the #1 sport in the world..................mx and sx are the best bike sports in the world............... :D

ATC crazy
01-30-2003, 07:44 PM
GNCC, Desert, and MX are my favorite. I dont like TT though

Tri-Z_Jim
01-30-2003, 11:21 PM
I havent read the article yet,but it is real hard to hide a big rig that says scott goggles on it w/ bright flames(if i remember right).Most likely the merchandise inside will be stolen and the truck will be left someplace.Scott goggles sells goggles,glasses,clothing and other stuff.Watch for scott stuff on ebay!!!