PDA

View Full Version : Cannondale parts availability?????

Dirtcrasher
04-17-2005, 09:24 PM
Can you still get parts for these or what?? Specifically - Brake pads, I want to use some of the EBAY calipers but if I can't get brake pads then I don't want to convert anything. I looked in my Dennis Kirk catalog and didn't see any pads. Can someone post some info please? Thanks.

Wickedfinger
04-17-2005, 10:12 PM
Try ATK .... they bought up all the factory parts. http://www.atkusa.com/newsite/default.aspx

thefox
04-25-2005, 02:50 PM
Hey Dirtcrasher, did you find out about the brake pads? I was wondering the same thing and checked the ATK website and they list bads for the calipers that are on ebay for $51.58 :eek: . That is enough to keep me from buying them unless there are more reasonably priced ones out there.

Dirtcrasher
04-26-2005, 10:06 PM
I wanted to make up some Blaster disc brakes with the Cannondale setup. I haven't had a chance to look for the pads but 50$ is a bit on the expensive side. I also wonder how long the Cans that are out there will last and how long people will make parts for them..... What did they last a couple years??? I gotta hit the races and see if anyone is even running them still.

200xracer18
05-11-2005, 02:29 PM
id be interested in your cannondale as long as its a moto