PDA

View Full Version : What To Do ???

als250
01-29-2003, 03:44 PM
Here's the thing, bought a set of hub extenders w/hubs and bolts,nuts,washers on e-bay. Paid $48.00 + $8.00 s&h (I thought pretty good deal)! Paid promptly and was waiting for them. Received E-mail from him today saying he shipped them yesterday but slight problem. He can't find one of the hubs or any of the bolts. I wanted extra hubs so I could change them back and forth w/o changing studs. Now I must also buy bolts,nuts,washers. :x Everything listed would have been perfect for me.
So now........................ WHAT TO DO ???? I want to keep the extenders but feel I'm being " SCREWED "

Al

Howdy
01-29-2003, 04:20 PM
What?? He listed the stuff on Ebay, sold it, and now can't find everything?
I would give him 3 choices:
#1 ) you want everything that was in the descripition.
#2 ) Give you 50% refund ( Your only getting 1/2 the stuff )
#3 ) Tell him you want a total refund because your not getting everything that was listed.

My Opinion is: As a seller he is responcible to make sure you get your stuff ( As long as it was all listed in the auction) since you paid for it.

I agree with you that all the stuff in the picture for $56.00 delivered isn't a bad deal.
arrggggggggggg

Howdy

TimSr
01-29-2003, 05:20 PM
Im with Howdy. Youre not obligated to accept a portion of what you bought. Personally, Id refuse it when it gets to you, and opt for the full refund, and llok for the whole set. He shoudl have cleared all this with you before he even shipped anything out.

als250
01-29-2003, 06:34 PM
Thanks for the replies, guys. I've bought a few items on e-bay,never had a problem before. I even bought from him one week earlier,when using Pay-Pal, in message to seller box, I asked him to hold item(already paid for!) because I was watching/bidding on another of his items.(thought I could save alittle on shipping) No reply, just shipped. No biggie, but thought reply would be courteous.
So I think I'll try to contact him, see if he'll make transaction satisfactory to me. (all I want is what I paid for) Otherwise, will return items w/ NEGATIVE FEEDBACK!!

Thanks again, Al

p.s. will let you know how it turns out.
p.p.s. Howdy,bolts weren't actually listed (just in pic), but hubs and extenders were !

Howdy
01-29-2003, 09:01 PM
Let us know how it turns out.

I have hubs if you need them, but I only have one 4/110 spacer. I am searching for another one. If you can't get that other guy to come up with the rest of the stuff then let me know.
Thanks
Howdy