Hmmmm haven't decided between a 350x and a 400ex motor.... :rolleyes:

I think only minor mods will be necessary :D

I'm currently looking for hand grips ;)

Trikeaholic
04-19-2005, 08:36 PM
sweet! cant wait to see it done!

Vealmonkey
04-19-2005, 08:53 PM
Ah-ha! The Ole Kick-n-go! I about broke my neck on one of those. It seriously needed some axle spacers!

Maine_Triker
04-19-2005, 09:23 PM
What are you going to do for suspension? :D

mymint87
04-19-2005, 10:20 PM
sweet! cant wait to see it done!

thanks Holic...I'll keep you informed...right now I'm trying to think of some ridiculous color scheme....ANYTHING besides stock....."I" think it will be cooler that way

mymint87
04-19-2005, 10:21 PM
Ah-ha! The Ole Kick-n-go! I about broke my neck on one of those. It seriously needed some axle spacers!

Never thought about spacers....hmmmm...maybe my budget will allow it

mymint87
04-19-2005, 10:27 PM
What are you going to do for suspension? :D

I was thinking of some kinda of ghetto stuff....maybe use the rear shock off an old 1972 XL100 for the rear and grenading a "Shee" for the front A-arms w/ warrior shocks...that way "I" can call it a "Hondamaha" :rolleyes:

PowerTrike
04-19-2005, 11:46 PM
I was thinking of some kinda of ghetto stuff....maybe use the rear shock off an old 1972 XL100 for the rear and grenading a "Shee" for the front A-arms w/ warrior shocks...that way "I" can call it a "Hondamaha" :rolleyes:

The '72 XL100 rear shocks were very prone to failure and won't hold up very well to all that weight. If I were you I would definatly look into finding one off an '82-85 XL250. Would fit your apllication perfectly IMO. I also think that J-arms off a '87 Shee would be much better for your project rather than those crappy A's. However, the Warrior front shocks would probably be perfect...

its fun to BS sometimes :D

TrikerR
04-20-2005, 04:10 AM
is that the kickstart model...or is that thing sticking up at the back the airfilter

mymint87
04-21-2005, 06:46 PM
is that the kickstart model...or is that thing sticking up at the back the airfilter

its a rear spoiler......

I guess no one is into BS'ing at this time??.....

c'mon, what need is a good "Story Time" thread,,,and just for fun, let there be MERCY on no 3WW member........Honda ATC, aren't you the one that starts em off?

Billy Golightly
04-21-2005, 09:40 PM
What do you mean mike, one of them never ending story things? We haven't done of those in a while...

mymint87
04-21-2005, 10:50 PM
one of them never ending story things? .

YES...hehe....

mymint87
04-29-2005, 05:12 PM
I think that never ending story is better when we start chucking members names into the fantasy....maybe lighten it up a bit?....or is it better when everyones at each others throat, then, freshen it up...?

the secret project will now be revealed,

the first project was only a secret to the secret's secret....

but their was a hint....in the first pic :D

I basically punted on the first secret project because, yes, it was impossible. I know I had many fooled here :rolleyes:

the second and real secret project was the 2 seater Runt bike, the mods came from grenading a $130. 00 kittscooter, which was thrashed pummeled and left out in the rain...

as you know the Runt bycycles have a top speed of a snail and probe for a rear seat, well, the scooter turned a "2 seater" into a boardwalk beach crusier...which is where there is?.....

SAND!!...ah yes, dune twisting on my 3wheeler in the winter and beaching it in the summer....seems I got sand everywhere and were always in it...

anyway, this made for the perfect "Flunky Project"....basically R&R...of course I mastered the tolerences btwn +/- .0010"...as any flunk could do on such a simple project...

i took those original runt wheels, (which are..........JUNK!) and let my kids smash them with a sledge hammer..(of course with eye protection..... you nerd.)

My conclusions,
The interchange of parts makes me only confirm my suspicions, EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD IS CHINESE PRISON LABOR!.....

Do they make fricken everything?...I mean c'mon

MODS LIST

Cushy tushy seats
1" front suspension
Harley handle bars
Inflatable tires...