PDA

View Full Version : OOOHHHH...You HAVE to see this!!

ATC crazy
04-23-2005, 12:12 PM
http://www.combatvids.com/vidshow.php?vurl=HellICopter.wmv

Muhahahahahaha.... :naughty:

yamahaman89
04-23-2005, 12:23 PM
:naughty: Sweet!!!

hrc85250r
04-24-2005, 01:31 AM
HOLY ****, so THATS why we are a superpower....

badpig121
04-24-2005, 11:03 AM
That, my friends, is what you can own if you live in Arizona and have enough money!!! The owner of the choppers and the guns is the owner of Dillon reloading supplies. This guy has every gun imaginable! Just think if he applied himself to TRIKES!!!

ATC crazy
04-24-2005, 03:11 PM
You can only own a full-auto rifle if you have special permits. I think its at least a Class 3 or higher FFL

3 weelin geezer
04-27-2005, 02:58 AM
Naw, you don't need any permits to own a machine gun. You do to sell them "class 3" and make them "class 2" , but not to own them. That's just a tax reciept you must have proof that you paid to the atf to stay out of jail. I wanna suppressor but I'm broke.

ATC crazy
04-27-2005, 05:36 PM
Naw, you don't need any permits to own a machine gun. You do to sell them "class 3" and make them "class 2" , but not to own them. That's just a tax reciept you must have proof that you paid to the atf to stay out of jail. I wanna suppressor but I'm broke.

So sorry to burst your bubble...but read carefully. Like I said...you have to have special permits to own a fully automatic firearm.

http://www.atf.gov/firearms/faq/faq2.htm#m

3 weelin geezer
05-01-2005, 04:28 AM
Hmm....I must have missed something. That is about if you are in business of dealing in firearms. Hell, you can even 'make' a firearm (such as an ar15 out of parts using seperate uppers with different barrel lengths and carrying handle or lack of.) with a few exceptions. Machine guns and such.

A1) Does the law regulate who can be in the BUSINESS? [Back]

Yes. The Gun Control Act (GCA), administered by the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms (ATF) of the Department of the Treasury, contains Federal
licensing standards for various firearms businesses (manufacturers, importers, and dealers). An example of these standards is that the applicant must have a
business premises. [18 *. S. C. 923( d), 27 CFR 178.47]

(A7) Does the GCA prohibit anyone from making a handgun, shotgun or rifle? [Back]

With certain exceptions a firearm may be made by a nonlicensee provided it is not for sale and the maker is not prohibited from possessing firearms.
However, a person is prohibited from making a semiautomatic assault weapon or assembling a nonsporting semiautomatic rifle or nonsporting shotgun from
imported parts. In addition, the making of an NFA firearm requires a tax payment and approval by ATF. An application to make a machinegun will not be
approved unless documentation is submitted showing that the firearm is being made for a federal or state agency. [18 *. S. C. 922( o), (r), (v), and 923, 27 CFR 178.39, 178.40, 178.41 and 179.105]

Where does it say you need a license to own one?

ATC crazy
05-01-2005, 11:13 AM
Its not a physical license like a drivers license...but more of an electronic license. You fill out the proper paperwork and pay the tax, and send it to the BATF. Then you will wait up to 6 months to receive a comfirmation (they may send some kind of paperwork to prove that you have this "license").