PDA

View Full Version : Ghost proof!!!

yamahaman89
04-24-2005, 11:51 AM
check this out http://www.wimp.com/proof
I have always believed in ghost and aliens who does too??

atcmatt
04-24-2005, 11:01 PM
I have always beleived in ghosts and aliens even though I have never experienced anything, I never want to either. Alot of people in my family have had experiences with ghosts. I dont see why there wouldent be any, there is so much proof to show they exist. Anyone got any logical argument to say that all that footage is fake?

Matt

1984kxtTECATE
04-25-2005, 01:01 AM
I havnt seen a ghost or alien but I belive they exist too, think about it, we dont know how big the whole universe is, does it end??? There has to be another planet with life on it. As far as ghost my neighbors has had a truck load of them.

chris200x
04-25-2005, 07:28 AM
You wanna see some ghosts... Go to Gettysburg, Pa. seems like they like to hang out there. No seriously, this guy my dad works with is really into this stuff. I've even seen home videos he has of those orbs and all kind of weird stuff. It made the hair on the back of my neck stand up! lol

400ccHomemade
04-25-2005, 08:45 AM
I'm not gonna click on it. Is it one one those things where it starts out all quiet and calming, then some ugly zomby chick jumps up and screams wicked loud? I hate them. Even when I know it is coming. Defecal-ator links I call 'em.

Banage
04-25-2005, 11:51 AM
nothing jumps out but i hope you like long loads and longer videos

400ccHomemade
04-25-2005, 01:01 PM
No, I promise you, nothing scary will.......AHHHHHHHH!!! :mad:

yamahaman89
04-25-2005, 01:50 PM
no its more like a documenty on ghost like pics and videos

85 250sx
04-25-2005, 09:43 PM
haha i live right out side of gettysburg Pa and i go througt there all the time and ive driven to the suposivly hounted bridges and devils den and all that othere stuff the only thing ive ever seen where a bunch of dumb tourist that drive 5 mph down the road looking for ghost
lol traffic is a real pain durring the summer

threewheelin-feelin
04-25-2005, 10:12 PM
I'm not gonna click on it. Is it one one those things where it starts out all quiet and calming, then some ugly zomby chick jumps up and screams wicked loud? I hate them. Even when I know it is coming. Defecal-ator links I call 'em.
hahah i hate those to....now evertime i click on something i turn the volume down the first time i watch it hahah

threewheelin-feelin
04-25-2005, 10:15 PM
bah! i have seen it before...on like ebaumsworld or something....they all look fake to me

Jeb
04-26-2005, 11:58 AM
My wife and I toured this place a couple months ago:

http://www.texasescapes.com/TexasPanhandleTowns/MineralWellsTexas/BakerHotelGhosts.htm

It was the wife's idea to go and it was fun and interesting to tour that old building. Been by it hundreds of times in my life, but never went in. They had a para-normal convention and tours in it to raise some money for some roof repairs and such. Anyway I stood in rooms by myself on the night tour trying to see or hear something and never did. My wife took pictures that do have "orbs" in them.

When it comes to ghosts, I remain a skeptic. My wife most definitely is not and instructed me I better not give off a negative "aura" while in the building. :p So I kept an open mind, but sadly didn't witness anything out of the ordinary except a bunch of people paying to go into that old building! It was neat to see the private stair-case the builder had made for his mistress to get from her room to his suite. The ball-room in the top was cool too as well as the view. There's some interesting stories about the place. And I work with a guy that's a relative of the guy killed by the elevator a long time ago.

When it comes to Aliens, I believe there is too much out there for there not to be. I think ET is much more likely than ghosts. There are lots of unexplained phenomena but we still need that undeniable proof and serious scientific research.

Another interesting local story is of the grave of the "Aurora SpaceMan" in Aurora, TX:

http://www.unexplainable.net/artman/publish/article_1403.shtml

I really can't see a windmill making a space ship blow up, but we're going to go someday just to see the historical marker! :beer