PDA

View Full Version : almos broke my foot

yamahaman89
04-25-2005, 01:54 PM
last night i was shooting hoops and i fell on my foot and it went inword. I had a big hard lump on the side i thought i broke it so i wet in and its a sevre sprain and i tore a bunch on tendents and legaments. It dont fell to good right now. The doc came in the room after the x-rays and asked if I drank alot of milk and i do and he said that is what saved me from a brake. But yea im fellin it right now :(

bigredhead
04-25-2005, 02:06 PM
That was a 2 sided question.

If you had ansered No.. he would have told you to drink more. LOL>.

I have both ankles like that...... the lumps never go away. I hope you don't like skating !

chris200x
04-25-2005, 02:16 PM
Did you break your fingers too? Looks like it from your typing...lol. j/k...Didn't the doctor give you anything for the pain?

BIGCRIP28
04-25-2005, 02:47 PM
Something very similar happened to me when i was climbing of some bars. I fell off and it folded in and i had a very bad sprain with a hairline crack. It was swole up alot and hurt like hell!

Maine_Triker
04-25-2005, 02:55 PM
last night i was shooting hoops and i fell on my foot and it went inword. I had a big hard lump on the side i thought i broke it so i wet in and its a sevre sprain and i tore a bunch on tendents and legaments. It dont fell to good right now. :(

Don't you hate it when that happens....

Hope you feel better soon :)