PDA

View Full Version : westcoast Swingarm 250R

twgranger
04-25-2005, 03:11 PM
Is this your's SpeedBump?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4545661500&category=43977

TRIZTUNES
04-25-2005, 04:03 PM
HEY!!!
that's not a calfab swing arm it's a west coast +4.

it is damage real bad: and middle link plates are missing :isn't any good without them can not even mount it.
it is missing the adjustable link plates. their is one on each side where the swing link mounts so you can change ride height.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!!!

Lots_Of_Nothing
04-25-2005, 04:28 PM
Calfab Swingarm 250R
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=4545661500&category=43977

Durrr.. Lets not read the auction. :p :D ;)

twgranger
04-25-2005, 06:10 PM
I just got done reading the other auction with the calfab so i messed up. :p

Lots_Of_Nothing
04-25-2005, 06:25 PM
twg, would you trust that thing? Looks pretty beat to me. specifically that big dent right in one of the highest stress points.

ScottZJ
04-25-2005, 06:51 PM
Yeah Triztunes is right, the west coast or Cal Fab are both nice swinger arms to have but without the parts its hard to use them. Unless you already have one with the parts and try to fab something, you really cant use it. I really need one but waiting for a complete one to fall in my hands. :)

twgranger
04-25-2005, 07:25 PM
twg, would you trust that thing? Looks pretty beat to me. specifically that big dent right in one of the highest stress points.
Yeah, It has had it's better days :eek: He should have filled in the dent with bondo first. :eek:

thefox
04-25-2005, 07:55 PM
Wasn't there someone on the boards who was going to have a few sets of the plates machined?

x.system
04-25-2005, 08:08 PM
Find the damage on this westcoast guys, it was in the same shape as speedbumps is in now. No bondo either. Its actually a really easy fix. As far as the inserts go, I"ve had them blueprinted but havn't made any yet. Speedbump, if you want that thing fixed, painted, decaled and inserts installed send it my way. I can probably have it done within a week, then relist it and see what it sells for. :D

ScottZJ
04-25-2005, 08:28 PM
Hey X, what you going to charge Maybe I should snag it and get you to hook it up for me? hehe :)

SpeedBump
04-25-2005, 08:54 PM
Yep, its mine.

Find the damage on this westcoast guys, it was in the same shape as speedbumps is in now. No bondo either. Its actually a really easy fix. As far as the inserts go, I"ve had them blueprinted but havn't made any yet. Speedbump, if you want that thing fixed, painted, decaled and inserts installed send it my way. I can probably have it done within a week, then relist it and see what it sells for. :D
Thanks for the offer. Depending on what happens with this auction, I may take ya up on the offer. ;)

x.system
04-25-2005, 08:55 PM
Heres the pic of the damage before I repaired it.

ScottZJ, speedbump gets first dibs at this offer as it is his part. I don't know what my buddy is going to charge me for the inserts yet but everything else would be about $30 seeing that I have some extra materials already. Thats painted though, powder would be an extra $30. Basically, just cover the cost of my materials and shipping and I will repair it for free. Mine took me about 3 hours to repair.

TRIZTUNES
04-26-2005, 01:00 PM
wow!!!

boy is there alot of retractions on that auction.

someone must be tipping them off about missing pieces.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!

twgranger
04-26-2005, 01:45 PM
wow!!!

boy is there alot of retractions on that auction.

someone must be tipping them off about missing pieces.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!!Is it you :D

TRIZTUNES
04-26-2005, 03:21 PM
no it is not me.

i do not mess with other people auctions like some of you.

we will have to wait and see who bids on at the end : that's who did it to keep price down.i'm not interested in it.

i now have a westcoast for each of my sports trikes.

1 for my 86 250r +2
1 for my 86 tecate+2 and a cal-faB+2
1 for my 85-86 tri-z which i'm putting my 86 with those h-trac's
1 frank's for my 85 tecate yes frank's very rare
i petty much have all the parts i want or need.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!

twgranger
04-26-2005, 03:45 PM
no it is not me.

i do not mess with other people auctions like some of you.

we will have to wait and see who bids on at the end : that's who did it to keep price down.i'm not interested in it.

i now have a westcoast for each of my sports trikes.

1 for my 86 250r +2
1 for my 86 tecate+2 and a cal-faB+2
1 for my 85-86 tri-z which i'm putting my 86 with those h-trac's
1 frank's for my 85 tecate yes frank's very rare
i petty much have all the parts i want or need.

TRIZTUNES!!!!!!!Where are the pics of these sport trikes??

SpeedBump
04-26-2005, 09:55 PM
There, no more worries about the Bid Retractions.....or missing parts. :rolleyes:

X.System.....I am gonna shoot ya an email later this week. Keep an eye out for it. It is kinda getting obvious this swinger isn't gonna go AS IS. We'll get it all done up and then let the REAL bidding begin.

Sorry all for listing an incomplete POS part.

ScottZJ
04-26-2005, 10:24 PM
Hey speedy I liked it and was thinking about it. But I understand, I think I would do the same with X. Let him assist and you will get nice money for it.