PDA

View Full Version : Small Video Clip of me puttin round the yard.

SpeedBump
04-26-2005, 05:55 AM
I just got my new topend on and figured I got it broke in a bit now. Took it out in the yard for a little playin. Up till this video was taken, I haven't really went past 1/2 throttle. Finished breaking it in later after this was shot. Boy, this thing feels WAY different than my first port job. I got a little more extreme with this one. Pulls hard through the middle and keeps going. Heck, feels like I am running my 18" tires again. Gonna go back up on the front sprocket...feels plenty strong enough to pull a higher gear now. Hey Derrick....don't be scared..... :w00t: Click HERE (http://users.adelphia.net/~cinnamonlou/pics/tecateyardride.WMV) for the clip.

ATC crazy
04-26-2005, 09:02 PM
Pretty cool....awesome Tecate ya got there...

Wanna come over and film for me :D

toyota200x
04-26-2005, 11:10 PM
That is a cool bike. I have never seen a tecate run before. Do you think you could keep up with a stock first gen tecate 3? Just wondering how fast those tecate 4's are. Does anyone know when two stoke got rid of that crackeling sound when idleing? My friends have new two stokes and it doesn't seem like they have that noise. Can we see some more vids?

BigGreenMachine
04-26-2005, 11:26 PM
He can definately keep up and dominate a stock first get T3 and prollay a nicely modded one at that. Stock first gen T3 tops at 70 mph whereas the 87 T4 tops around 74mph.

BIGCRIP28
04-27-2005, 08:45 AM
That is a cool bike. I have never seen a tecate run before. Do you think you could keep up with a stock first gen tecate 3? Just wondering how fast those tecate 4's are. Does anyone know when two stoke got rid of that crackeling sound when idleing? My friends have new two stokes and it doesn't seem like they have that noise. Can we see some more vids?

usually stock pipes dont sound as "pingy"

bigredhead
04-27-2005, 10:09 AM
I love the sound of 2 stroke in the morning..... or anytime for that matter.. LOL..

SpeedBump
04-28-2005, 05:32 AM
Pretty cool....awesome Tecate ya got there...

Wanna come over and film for me :D
Come on up and go ride with us. July 16th is the weekend I am shooting for. Drag races, Poker Run and lots of trail riding. All open to Trikes too. I will definetlyget some footage of you! ;)

Derrick Adams
05-09-2005, 12:59 AM
:) Nice outhouse you have. Although it's a little too close to the road for my taste. :)

350Xhilaration
05-09-2005, 11:04 PM
LOL @ Derrick...

250r'en +TCB
05-10-2005, 07:45 PM
:TrikesOwn 2-stroke is always a nice scent. The chicks dig it!LOL!
nice quad