PDA

View Full Version : People like this really fry my eggs!.

chris200x
04-26-2005, 11:34 PM
I was going to work today at around 5:30. Driving throught downtown on the main strip during rush hour. All of a sudden here comes 2 nitwits on a polaris smoker flying through traffic on a quad! Nearly causing alot of accidents. Flying through red lights and all. Sure wish a cop was around to catch them. I doubt they would've been able though... They were flyin. :mad:

yamahaman89
04-26-2005, 11:35 PM
Those are the kind of poeple who give us a bad name :mad:

85 250sx
04-27-2005, 08:21 PM
haha they were probably already running from the cops lol

hotroddal
04-27-2005, 10:03 PM
thats reminds me of a dude who always beats the piss outa of a 200x everytime he rides it, he has blown her up 3 times already, 1st time was when he bought it then he rebuilt it, then blew it up afterwards, then he rebuilt it, and blew it up again then the last time he rebuilt it but had the head shaved, bored out, custom exhaust made, oversized piston, ported and ploished, but man does he ride that thing hard, everytime i see him on it he is going ful throttle as fast as he can go, he had it up to 70mph in town running from the cops one time, and it died out on him and they cought him and gave him a fine and said he was clocked at 70mph on city streets.

chris200x
04-28-2005, 02:16 AM
thats reminds me of a dude who always beats the piss outa of a 200x everytime he rides it, he has blown her up 3 times already, 1st time was when he bought it then he rebuilt it, then blew it up afterwards, then he rebuilt it, and blew it up again then the last time he rebuilt it but had the head shaved, bored out, custom exhaust made, oversized piston, ported and ploished, but man does he ride that thing hard, everytime i see him on it he is going ful throttle as fast as he can go, he had it up to 70mph in town running from the cops one time, and it died out on him and they cought him and gave him a fine and said he was clocked at 70mph on city streets.

Lmao!!! I must of bought that wheeler from him...after it blew up the fourth time.

People like that piss me off to no extent. Then the cop sees one of use riding on the street. (slow like you should) Pulls up next to us then tasers our ass.... AAARRRGGGHHH!

250r'en +TCB
05-06-2005, 10:35 PM
:TrikesOwn :Bounce Next time you see them, ram 'em! lol jk

those people do suck though, they put all the heat on us riders!!!

Oldshell4481
05-15-2005, 05:52 PM
so no one on here rides the road at all?

Howdy
05-15-2005, 05:55 PM

We are allowed to ride the streets in a town 10 miles from here. But to load up the machines just to go riding through town isn't much fun. But I may do it and take the helmet cam just for chips and giggles. lol
Howdy

OldSchoolin86
05-15-2005, 06:01 PM
Are you defending these idiots that rush through trafic and give the sport a bigger black eye or are you just curious who else goes on the road?

chris200x
05-15-2005, 06:06 PM
Oh hey I forgot to mention... 2 days later they were in the local paper in the police report! lol :Bounce

2 fourteen year old kids on a scrambler. I hope there sittin in juvinile detention now. I do know they're facing some hefty fines!!! :Bounce

Oldshell4481
05-15-2005, 06:07 PM
no im not defending them, im just sayin ive had to ride the road before.

Oldshell4481
05-15-2005, 06:08 PM
but from the sound of it, they were being wreckless and could have caused harm to themselves, or someone around them.

azhondagrl
05-15-2005, 06:10 PM
Riding the roads and zig zagging, speeding and causing the accidents on the road are 2 different things. I have seen a few guys lately on quads riding down the road where they are perfectly street legal and obeying all traffic signals(well as much as anyone else). So I think some are confusing misusing and using the roads. just my .02

Oldshell4481
05-15-2005, 08:19 PM
exactly, when i ride down the road i pull over for vehicles and i obey traffic signals.