PDA

View Full Version : Misc pics

YAMAHA_Jim
04-27-2005, 12:08 AM
Heres some pics from my garage.
My yellow tri-z err whats left of it.
Some pink parts waiting to be installed.
My flat track blaster, waiting for a 240 motor.
And my intriquet (sp) ramp system to get an atv up on the shelf,lol.

I wish I could make a decnt living from restoring and building atv's.

bigredhead
04-27-2005, 08:45 AM
Pink ? wha the .... ...

Derrick Adams
04-27-2005, 08:55 AM
Dude, you have alot of Blasters!

CHAINSAW
04-27-2005, 01:22 PM
Dude, you have alot of Blasters!
He also has a lot of faith in those boards and folding chairs. lol

Yamahondaman
04-27-2005, 03:13 PM
That's the Kinda Garage i LIKE !!! Lot's of Project's Going on !!! HEY !!! the ( chick's ) Like Pink !!! :-)

YAMAHA_Jim
04-27-2005, 04:59 PM
Hot pink and other neon colors were in back in the later half of the 80's.Everyone used to deck thier KX's and YZ's out with pink or orange TUF plastic. I only have 2 blasters that are rideable.I have one good frame and a bent frame and enough parts to make 3 or 4 rolling chassis.
I push the Z"s and Blaster up backwards holding the handlebars.I have to push,steer,and keep my feet on the ramps all the way to the top.When I need a breather I grab the front brake and jam my foot infront of the tire.Sometimes the rear wheels dont go straight all the way,have to stop and go back down.Going down the ramps while holding an atv is a rush. I have to ride the f brake down without the wheel locking up on the slippery board.I havent had any crashes yet while on the ramps(knock on wood).If my ceiling wasnt in the way I would ride up and down,,,no problem :)
I could spend a yr in my garage and not finish the list of things to do.

Jeb
04-27-2005, 05:23 PM
Back then I used to want an 88 KX125, tricked out with day-glo orange TUF plastic and seat cover.

And don't forget the magenta and white YZ's of old!

MIK6
04-27-2005, 11:23 PM
My first Tecate was an ex-racer, it was a pink framed 85 w/ lime plastics. I loved that trike. I have been looking for it for a few years now. I know it was still in NY running last year. I call on almost every 85 T3 in the paper to ask the frame color. I missed it by 1 hour last fall!!

MIK6 / Mike

cliff2302
04-28-2005, 10:17 AM
Didn't the early 90's YZs come factory with pink plastics? My neighbor had a little 80 that was pink, and i just saw another neighbor driving a pink yz 250. Kinda wierd how color fads come and go.

BigGreenMachine
04-28-2005, 04:53 PM
My first Tecate was an ex-racer, it was a pink framed 85 w/ lime plastics. I loved that trike. I have been looking for it for a few years now. I know it was still in NY running last year. I call on almost every 85 T3 in the paper to ask the frame color. I missed it by 1 hour last fall!!

MIK6 / Mike

By an hour, that sucks man. You sure it was the same bike though?

toyota200x
04-28-2005, 08:49 PM
Man that is a cool garage. I need to do some organizing if I get any more toys.