PDA

View Full Version : Just introducing myself to everyone.

benscool1
01-31-2003, 03:39 AM
Hi guys. I've been on this board for a few days now buy just haven't gotten around to saying hello to everyone yet so: Hello!

I guess a lot of what you like to talk about is what kind of trikes eachother have. Well, I don't have one at all, that's kinda why I'm here. I'm 14, have a very limited amount of cash and only a few Honda CB 750s for trade that no one seems to want. If anyone out there can help me out with getting like a 200x(or 350x, or 250r, I'm not picky :-D, lol) that needs to be fixed up for really cheap, or will trade for a CB 750, please let me know. Email me at benscool1@hotmail.com

So basically, its nice to meet all of you.

jeswinehart
01-31-2003, 07:45 AM
hi ben, welcome aboard.
i am sure there are people looking for your honda 4 cylinder bikes.
they just haven't heard you have them yet.

john

Joel85350X
01-31-2003, 11:27 AM
Ben,

First of all, why do you have a CB750 when you're 14?

Second, I don't see why anyone on here would pass up a trade like that. Granted, you'll be getting the better end of the deal, because 3 are better than two and four.

Welcome aboard. Have any pics of your stuff? (this site is big into the visuals) :)

benscool1
01-31-2003, 07:28 PM
Hi, I think you are the guy I sent an email to last night, about 350x? Remember? Anyway, this summer my brother, my dad, and I went out to Iowa to visit one of my dads friend that he used to work with. They guys a big wheeler dealer I guess, hes got like 15 semis, quiet a few cars, and more semi and car parts then you could imagine(mainly semis tho, he was a truckdriver like my dad). And my brother and I were looking at his go kart, a little tiny one for his 7 year old son, and he said he had soemthing we might like more. He took us out to his shed and there sit 3 CB 750s. My brother and I made a deal and set up a payment system and bought em(although my brother hasn't given any cash yet, since the summer, its all been me, thats why I don't have much cash). We came back a few weeks later and picked em up and took em home.

They are: a 74-This one is black and more like a hog than the other two. Its not in the best of shape. Not running, but the motor turns over, not stuck. It's supposed to have some really really rare wheels on it I guess that are collectors items, thats what the guy said.

a 76-This one runs well. It's blue. We've drove it around some this summer but my not too much cuz dad takes the keys when he isn't home, so we can't go for a spin :-P . The only problems with it is that in about November the Start button quit working. We don't know why, it just quit. It's starts very easily with the kickstart though, my little brother doesn't even have a problem with it.

and a 77-This one is more like I guess a crotch-rocket. It has a front fairing. This one also does not run but turns over. This one is also black. It has a red, and very very comfortable seat but it doesn't have any rear footpegs for a passenger.

If I remember right we have titles for all but one of them.

I agree, 3 are better than 2 or 4. I wish I did have pics now but right now I don't. I was gonna get my friends digital camera and take pics of em so I could at least post em on the net and maybe sell em on ebay. I'm sure if somebody knows their stuff about motorcycles they could easily get the two to run, I just haven't looked at them. The two that are not running now are the ones I would preferably trade because my dad is kinda partial to the blue one because when he and my mom first got married he had one exactly like it. If someone presents me with a really good deal and wants the blue one then I will talk it over with my dad.

I hope someone will trade with me. I need a trike guys! Thanks for the nice welcome!

benscool1
01-31-2003, 07:31 PM
P.S. Sorry for the novel. Just wanted to include a lot of detail so you guys could know as much about it as possible. :D