PDA

View Full Version : Paragraphs

Huffa
05-09-2005, 06:10 AM
To all that don't break up their long write ups. Can you do so a bit?

I find it annoying on my eyes to read something that just is one huge paragrah.

Maybe it's just me but I find it mush easier to re-read something and find the sentence you are looking for with a few spaces in between.

To all that don't break up their long write ups. Can you do so a bit? I find it annoying on my eyes to read something that just is one huge paragrah. Maybe it's just me but I find it mush easier to re-read something and find that sentence you are looking for with a few spaces in between.

Now which would you rather read? Just a short example though. Some are 4,5, and 6 times that amount with out one break in them. :rolleyes:

Oldshell4481
05-09-2005, 06:42 AM
I agree with you there, i usually just skip over the long paragraphs due to the fact i don't like re-reading.

edog
05-09-2005, 07:18 AM
I have no problem reading unspaced paragraph.Do you wear glasses?

Do you like this better?Hope you can read this?LOL

350x'inNY
05-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Looks like open forum material though...

You know what I mean?

Not really trike related... :wondering

Am I doing better?

Wish I was a mod so I could move it for you.

Oh well, suire one of them will though!

Later

Bruce :D

Oldshell4481
05-09-2005, 06:23 PM
that makes it much easier, and i dont wear glasses

AZ250R
05-09-2005, 06:29 PM
I don't know dooD!?!?! Do you know what the definition of a paragraph is? I'm not completely sure, but from what I remember its all related subject material. So as the subject changes.... new paragraph. Therefore, your first 3 lines are incorrect & your 2nd "paragraph" is more correct, IMO. Well along with some other gramatical errors, but hey check out my grammer... who's count'n right. :cool:

To all that don't break up their long write ups. Can you do so a bit?

I find it annoying on my eyes to read something that just is one huge paragrah.

Maybe it's just me but I find it mush easier to re-read something and find the sentence you are looking for with a few spaces in between.

To all that don't break up their long write ups. Can you do so a bit? I find it annoying on my eyes to read something that just is one huge paragrah. Maybe it's just me but I find it mush easier to re-read something and find that sentence you are looking for with a few spaces in between.

Now which would you rather read? Just a short example though. Some are 4,5, and 6 times that amount with out one break in them. :rolleyes:

ATC crazy
05-09-2005, 07:13 PM
I agree...I cant stand someone who writes a whole page and dosent even put at least one space in it. It makes my eyes hurt to read it, and gives me a headache trying to find where I was.

Oldshell4481
05-09-2005, 07:55 PM
Exactly, you are right about the grammar but i believe he was just tryin to make a point.

Wickedfinger
05-10-2005, 12:15 AM
You must find it exceptionally difficult to make it through a book ........ unless its Dr. Seuss :rolleyes:

Meat-BoX
05-10-2005, 07:16 AM
Wa.

Im amazed that there are this many Posts.

HeHe

OldSchoolin86
05-10-2005, 09:11 AM
You must find it exceptionally difficult to make it through a book ........ unless its Dr. Seuss :rolleyes:

LOL, exactly!

The only time I'll put a space in is if I've completely changed directions like this. I went from laughing at the topic to explaining why. I defiantly find it easier to read something when it's all together(like normal english). When I read an all double spaced post I feel like I'm in grade school again. IMO unnecessary spacing is slightly annoying.

nate b
05-11-2005, 07:43 PM
I failed most of my english classes at school, and its been like 13 years since so I'm probably worse now but who cares.

short4stuff
05-11-2005, 08:42 PM
for any of you that have a problem with long "stories" and getting lost in them, do what i do ... highlight what you are reading as you do with your mouse...
Like you know hold down the left ,mouse botton and drag it as you read... then you know where you are ;) :cool: :D :welcome: