PDA

View Full Version : Serious ?'s that need answers...........

r00sty
05-14-2005, 12:41 PM
If you're in hell, and are mad at someone, where do you tell them to go?
What would Geronimo say if he jumped out of an airplane?
What would Cheese say if they got their picture taken?
why are turds pinched off at the end?
I know you can be overwhelmed, and I know you can be underwhelmed, but can you just be whelmed?
If Barbie is so popular, then why do you have to buy her friends?
Why does Donald Duck wear a towel when he comes out of the shower, when he doesn't usually wear any pants?
If you take an oriental person and spin him around a few times, does he become disoriented?
How come overtones and undertones are the same thing?
What would you use to dilute water?
What should one call a male ladybird?
How can military troops be deployed if they have never been ployed to begin with?
If you lived in Siberia and you wronged the Russians government, where would they send you?
Why do they call it an asteroid when its outside the hemisphere but call it a hemorrhoid when its in your azz?
If a cow laughed real hard, would milk come out her nose?
Before they invented drawing boards, what did they go back to?
Aren't all generalizations false?
Can atheists get insurance for acts of God?

:welcome:

trikerider2oo7
05-14-2005, 01:07 PM
i seen them questions before. my favorites of the whole list was: how does a blind person know when they are done wiping their butt? and...why is there braille on drive up ATMs?

Mike Fort Laud
05-14-2005, 04:42 PM
I can answer the one about why turds are tapered........So your azzhole don't slam shut.............

ATC crazy
05-14-2005, 06:15 PM
What would Cheese say if they got their picture taken?

PICKLES!!!!!

:p

foster
05-15-2005, 11:45 PM
If the corner store is open 24-hours per day, why are there locks on their doors? :wondering

erectordale
05-15-2005, 11:50 PM
roflmao the turd 1 is great

250RNUT
05-16-2005, 09:23 AM
What would Geronimo say if he jumped out of an airplane?

meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

rman
05-16-2005, 08:12 PM
What should one call a male ladybird
transvestite

Tri-ZNate
05-16-2005, 08:24 PM
If you lived in Siberia and you wronged the Russians government, where would they send you?

Mexico. Obviously its a horrible place because everyone wants out :D

threewheelin-feelin
05-16-2005, 08:47 PM
If the corner store is open 24-hours per day, why are there locks on their doors? :wondering
when people dont show up for work.....the 7 11 here was closed just 2 nights ago for that.....and it was closed during the hurricain

250r'en +TCB
05-16-2005, 08:50 PM
wow, those are the questions that truly must be answered, forget about damn worl peacee till we solve thos.....

Bill X_R
05-17-2005, 02:00 PM
why is there braille on drive up ATMs?

Because it's more economical to have one machine make all the buttons for both drive up and walk up atms!