PDA

View Full Version : space shuttle burns up on re entry.

Tri-Z_Jim
02-01-2003, 12:35 PM
I just saw it on CNN .Said the shuttle was doing MACH6 when they lost contact w/ the crew somewhere over texas. :(

Howdy
02-01-2003, 12:41 PM
I'm watching the same channel. It don't look good. My heart goes out to the family's affected.

Howdy

ATC crazy
02-01-2003, 12:57 PM
Yeah, I was just watching it. At first I thought it was a metior shower but after listening I realized that it was the Columbia. The news was trying to say that the Israli that was onboard sabotaged it! I dont know?

atcpunk107
02-01-2003, 01:28 PM
they find someway somehow to link everything to terrorists attcks today it seems

Mobular
02-01-2003, 02:29 PM
Why would someone say the Israeli sabotage it ? That's stupid...They are the good guys. C'mon guys, the paranoia factor today is just way too much....

Trikeaholic
02-01-2003, 03:47 PM
good guys....thats funny. The British give the people a country because nobody else wanted them, then we all watch them kill women and children of Palestine. We give them nukes and money out of guilt. Then, we get attacked by terrorists because of our unwaivering support for isreal. I say cut em off, let the region duke it out without our patriot missles and money. We'll see how long "isntreal" lasts. Mabey the older crowd or more educated heard of the (ships name escapes me now) 1967 7 day war? When Isreal disguised its planes, attacked a US warship, and tried to drag us into the conflict, and blame the attack on egypt? That was an Isreali military "accident"?? BULLLLLLLLLLLLLLL. but we let the stinking shiesters get away with it, and gave them more money. Let em fend for themselves.....

Macs
02-01-2003, 03:59 PM
i am out here in laporte texas and we had pieces of it stretch from here to dallas now they are saying it could stretch as far as new mexico. we have shrapnal everywhere out here

Howdy
02-01-2003, 08:52 PM
http://www.debsfunpages.com/shuttle.htm

Truckster
02-02-2003, 09:43 PM
people are selling bits of it on Ebay already!

Jeb
02-03-2003, 01:11 PM
It's still seems unreal this monday morning. 1986 all over again. Shuttle disasters and claims of brand new crated trikes on ebay!

It's especially close to home for me, barry_man, and many, many others, seeing as how it came apart 200,000 feet above where we live and is scattered all over our state. We buried my uncle saturday so i will truly remember that day. He was a vietnam vet and when the honor guard played taps at the graveside service and presented the flag to my aunt, to me it was very moving, first and foremost for him and second for the loss of the shuttle.

I live about 20 miles west of Ft.Worth. I didn't think any debris fell that far west but I heard on the radio this morning the town just 18 miles north of my house has closed its schools today because of debris. It'll be interesting to hear more about it.

ATC crazy
02-03-2003, 07:15 PM
Can you say "The sky is falling, the sky is falling!" Did you hear about them finding body parts. :shock: Those poor guys/gals :(