Eating
Tasty
Animals

twgranger
05-22-2005, 09:58 PM
okay???????? :wondering

deathman53
05-22-2005, 10:10 PM
my brother's wife feels very different, she's a vegan and my brother is a vegiterain. living in a house with 3 meat eaters, its quite interesting.

250r'en +TCB
05-22-2005, 10:18 PM
I agree with twgranger......
Um, sweeeeeet??????????????????

1984kxtTECATE
05-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Dr. Mike has come up with a diagnoses for Travex's post...j/k of course
http://images.allposters.com/images/153/994067.jpg

TrikeKid
05-23-2005, 12:08 AM
my brother's wife feels very different, she's a vegan and my brother is a vegiterain. living in a house with 3 meat eaters, its quite interesting.
Ever wake them up with the smell of bacon or something like that? I have one question that I've never been able to get a veg to answer, can they drink milk? Every veg I've asked just gets pissed and acts like I'm trying to make fun of them.

TravEX
05-23-2005, 08:09 AM
from what i understand of vegen's, they do not consume milk, cheese, or any other products that come from animals,,,

OldSchoolin86
05-23-2005, 08:56 AM
Vegan's are hard core! No animal products of any kind and they can't use anything that was even tested on animals. It's quite expencive to be vegan because of all the alternative things you need that you just wouldn't think about including toiletry products. You'll find some possers out there that don't do everything I mentioned and if you do, have fun calling them out.

Pistonhead
05-23-2005, 01:12 PM
I love animals! They're delicious!

Billy Golightly
05-23-2005, 07:54 PM
See my avatar, hahaha!

cliff2302
05-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Aren't vegans and vegitarians different, vegans being the more strict no animal product people and vegitarians just dont eat meat, but drink milk and eat cheese?

Dan Tenn
05-24-2005, 09:33 AM
Cliff, I believe you are correct. Not many vegans out there. Any less than a vegan, and your just a poser vegatarian. I do not discriminate against food. I eat everything.

threewheelin-feelin
05-24-2005, 11:45 AM
BBQ is the best hehe

Oldshell4481
05-24-2005, 12:30 PM
i couldnt live without meats and fish and stuff, the only vegetables i really eat much are potatoes.. which arent the healthiest vegetable.

ClayW
05-24-2005, 12:31 PM
They call milk Cow Puss. Man. Best Cow Puss I 've had. Um Um Good. ;)

Lots_Of_Nothing
05-24-2005, 01:24 PM
I wouldnt say your eating a full meal unless theres some meat on your plate..

...I watched something on discovery channel before, saying how vegans and whatnot usually die earlier then the rest of us, and that they are more vulnerable (sp?) to diseases.

God didnt stock the forest full of animals, then make us omnivores for nothing.

RideRed250R
05-24-2005, 01:36 PM
PETA can shoove it... iam a avid hunter and fisherman and get western outdoors, north american hunter. Qual Unlimited...etc.. sent to my doorstep every month,,,, i cam across a article in a Qual Unlimited mag June 2005 pg. 36 saying the peta is trying to close down our fisheries and all fish stocking in california... well y would they do that adam..... Because they have some how taken a rainbow trout... and tested its brain waves... and FOUND OUT!!! that its smarter then the average house dog!!!!! O M G!! no way... heres my question peta... if the damn fish is so smart... then y do they get caught released and caught again???? (if you believe the catch and release theroy.. I do my own catch and release into the skillet with summ butter) I dont know about you but my two bird dogs bounced off the electrical fence both about 1 time and got the idea... mayb choclate labs arent average dip shite Tea cup terriers..
i say worry about your own stupid ideas and all worry about me...

Jeb
05-24-2005, 01:41 PM
Here's "PETA"s web-site.

Go and get educated! ;)

http://mtd.com/tasty/

RideRed250R
05-24-2005, 01:43 PM
oo lol guess i got alittle caught up in that one

TravEX
05-24-2005, 06:38 PM
RANT ON RR!!! hehe amen,,,

God gave us dominion over the animals, and I sure appreciate it,,,nuttin better than a home grown medium rare steak, fresh pork chops, fresh tame rabbit, fresh fish outta the pond, fresh country eggs and chickens,,,man, i love country livin!!!!!!

I can't imagine going to the time and expense of researching everything i buy at the grocery store to see if it's been tested on animals, or comes from animals, or if an animal might have licked it and contaminated it,,,i got better things to do,,,

somebody mentioned them dying early or something, and that reminded me of Ron White's stand up, "They all look pale and gount." "I have a headache and feel nauseous, I think the soup i had for lunch had some beef broth in it!" etc etc,,,

TrikeKid
05-24-2005, 08:30 PM
... your system's kicking back... broth? lol

TravEX
05-24-2005, 08:33 PM
you're a manly man! LOL

Tri-ZNate
05-24-2005, 09:03 PM
Hey I believe if they want to stuff themselves with celery let em. BUT the moment they start comming on my property telling me that killing or eating animals is wrong I will simply show them pictures of last years deer and turkey hunts and brag about how good the shot was or how the deer that I tracked miles had one strong will to live. I'm sure I would be their best friend after that. :D

lol and if that trout is smarter than a dog. why doesnt it stay upstream every year instead of swimming up the rivers? I dont know how many documentarys I have seen detailing "the rainbow trout's vallent fight upstream to lay its eggs." Ever seen a constipated chihuahua? Thats a vallent fight too. lol

1984kxtTECATE
05-24-2005, 09:33 PM
WTF is wrong with these people, Its called the food chain. If they found a way to outlaw fish and what not (which will never work becuase the people who make the laws are usally meat eaters) how are they gonna stop us. ****, I would just go a couple miles out of town and get me some food. Like 250SXPOP said, if they want to eat ceralry thats fine, but dont tell others what they can and cant eat. Im sure most would be killed by an angry mob if this topic got some publicity which I hope it does so we dont have to deal with future generations of these idiots.

LonesomeTriZ
05-24-2005, 09:43 PM
Personally, I believe in veggie rights. Vegetables have a right to live. I think we should stop killing them because they have no means of defense. At least a cow can run. We need more dead cows and less dead plants.

Fight the power!

BIGCRIP28
05-24-2005, 10:04 PM
http://www8.inno-tech.com/duckcommander/productcart/pc/catalog/ta.jpg

I'm just taking "Orders From Headquarters", as Phil Robertson aka The Duck Commander would say.

cliff2302
05-24-2005, 10:27 PM
I was reading the hatemail in the site Jeb posted, this one really got me.

"And a final note.

I hope that you continue hunting, wearing furs, and mutilating animals in a
lab all your life.
And then, when you die, and you are standing before the gates of Heaven...

You find out that God is a raccoon.

Dan"

Did this guy really just say God is a racoon? LOL

TravEX
05-24-2005, 10:53 PM
racoon, LOL!!!

Great post Bigcrip, I looked the text up and here it is,,,pretty cool,,,never knew it was there, i may research this some more in the Bible,,,

Acts:
10:12 Wherein were all manner of fourfooted beasts of the earth, and wild beasts, and creeping things, and fowls of the air.

10:13 And there came a voice to him, Rise, Peter; kill, and eat.

10:14 But Peter said, Not so, Lord; for I have never eaten any thing that is common or unclean.

10:15 And the voice [spake] unto him again the second time, What God hath cleansed, [that] call not thou common (unholy).

BIGCRIP28
05-25-2005, 09:50 AM
thats definitely awesome trav

400ccHomemade
05-25-2005, 10:43 AM
There is room for all God's creatures, right next to the mashed potatoes.

Pistonhead
05-25-2005, 11:13 PM
If god didn't want us to eat animals how come he made them out of meat?

1984kxtTECATE
05-25-2005, 11:50 PM
If god didn't want us to eat animals how come he made them out of meat?

Better yet.........why did he make the BBQ :wondering

LonesomeTriZ
05-26-2005, 11:18 AM
I am a vagetarian myself. :naughty:

1shot
05-28-2005, 11:50 AM
So Vegans won't eat anything that comes from animals in any way?

What about all the steer manure that ferilizes their veggies?
I would rather drink cow puss than eat cow sh*t.....

I used to work with a large group of vegitarians & Vegans in Montana and I had a hat that treally got them going......

It says:
"Vegitarian - An old indian word meaning Bad hunter" :D